Melbourne, Australia - Sunday 7 October 2007
Oct 2, 2007 at 1:16 PM Post #47 of 58
Hi Minivan,

Congrats on finally getting your Yamamoto
smily_headphones1.gif

Can you bring your Ety too if you still have it? I've got alcohol swab for post usage clean.

I have plenty of IC and will bring a few along.

cheers,
jasper

Oct 3, 2007 at 11:42 AM Post #48 of 58
every1: i am trying to sell my zhaolu d3, will do it for $280 in the meet, so if any1 are interested, bring enough cash with u

add another headphone to my list, the Ultrasone HFI-2200ULE
warwick from pure music group had kindly offer to loan me this headphone to bring to the meet for every1 to sample with.

jaspert:just received my yamma yesterday ,already am very impressed by this amp. i will bring my ety along, i want to see what u think of this iem, i was not very impressed by it, it sound like listening to radio with lots of detail lol

Oct 4, 2007 at 9:02 AM Post #49 of 58
HA5000 is here, but HD650 and equinox aren't
frown.gif

My raptor will be for sale pretty soon.. i'll bring it along to the meet

Is there anything that anyone really wants to listen to? I've got an unopened RAL cable that can be opened if you want.. Otherwise I'll leave some things at home because i'll probably be cabbing there

PS. Whoever said that playing with an ipod touch will be interesting.. i just got one yesterday
biggrin.gif

Oct 4, 2007 at 11:44 AM Post #50 of 58
Hehehe, congrats on the new acquisitions jdimitri. I look forward to hearing/playing with whatever you bring on Sunday.

The Audio Equations are new to me so I wouldn't mind hearing them. Also really looking forward to hearing the Raptor... maybe we can talk prices if I like it! K501 are on my 'must hear' list too.

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:18 PM Post #51 of 58
Wow. You guys are full on - I'm really looking forward to the meet
600smile.gif

Oct 4, 2007 at 11:18 PM Post #52 of 58
hello,
Like Jasper I'll pop in around 1-2pm.

gz76 -- I have a spare Marantz CD48 w/ 0.5m CableTalk IC.
Since I'm arriving late, I could possibly drop off this source
on Saturday, somewhere.
PM me if interested.
cheers
k_

Oct 5, 2007 at 11:18 AM Post #54 of 58
Okay, looks like it will be put to use if you can drop it off. Maybe give me a buzz tomorrow and we'll see if we can coordinate a drop-off.

Also, toanaldino, did you decide what you wanted to do with your cans?

Thanks.

Oct 6, 2007 at 10:08 PM Post #57 of 58
apologies, could not drop off the Marantz cdp yesterday.
I'll try to get there earlier today ~12-1p.
cheers
k_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back