meizu m6 owners
Dec 3, 2010 at 11:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

matchuk28

100+ Head-Fier
hi guys,

i was just wondering if anyone has done a comparison between the meizu miniplayer and the clip plus. I have the clip plus and it sounds great and i was wondering if an upgrade to the meizu m6 was worth the 100. I am currently using the clip plus w ie8s for travelling and the samsung galaxy s with e5 and ie8 at home. The white meizu miniplayer looks great and im considering getting it for christmas.

thanks in advance

Dec 5, 2010 at 3:20 AM Post #3 of 4
I had the M6, it was good and had good sound-processing features, but for some reason my Clip and Fuze still sound better. I had the Cowon D2 and even with all the processing features on the Cowon, it is hard to beat the clean, fresh sound of a Sansa product on FLAT eq. The Meizu is so quirky and felt a little cheap on the outside. I purchase MANY products just to test them, but always go back to my $30.00 Clip when all is said and done. 

Dec 8, 2010 at 10:16 PM Post #4 of 4
Hello!Get it for Christmas - you will not regret it;it is the last whistle,I do not think,it will be available much longer;as somebody has mentioned - it is historical product.It was the only
i-pod killer,which was better,then actual i-pod!You can play video music clips on it,not only listen to music, it is great looker and good design and well build.SQ is great - this is
the most important point.I still have M6SL.It has one defect however - better do not play mp3 files.(no problem if you induce moment of silence at the end of song).RGDS Sashava

Users who are viewing this thread

Back