Meier Audio MUSIC HI-FI ORPHEUS
Feb 4, 2010 at 3:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

asmagus

100+ Head-Fier
Meier Audio MUSIC HI-FI ORPHEUS

What is this?

orpheus280.jpg

Feb 4, 2010 at 4:35 PM Post #5 of 30
Mayby Jan Meier will post some info here about this piece of art?

Feb 4, 2010 at 4:41 PM Post #8 of 30
Actually the pyramid is quite fitting... now the hieroglyphics the Germans love to use seem much more appropriate!
wink.gif

Feb 4, 2010 at 5:02 PM Post #11 of 30
It looks great ... but we still do not now what is it?
Amplifier - but what kind?

Feb 4, 2010 at 6:32 PM Post #14 of 30
I think it looks cool! But you sure can't stack anything on top of it
biggrin.gif

EDIT:

I got the following email reply from Jan to a query I made about this:

Quote:

Music Hi-Fi is a Taiwanese company that not only is one of the largest resellers of headphones and headphone amplifiers (including the CORDA line) but also soon will start to produce/sell their own headphone tube amplifier.

I've ordered two copies for testing. If I like the amp, then I surely will make it part of my sales-program.

So there you have it.

Feb 7, 2010 at 3:39 PM Post #15 of 30
The Babelfish attempts to shed some light on the mystery disco headphone pyramid amplifiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahoo Babelfish Translation
Orpheus
Can actuate all formidable strengths
World first develops, the manufacture voluntarily by Taiwan, can Sennheiser, AKG, Alessandro, GRADO and ATH and so on each big trade mark flagship earphone displays the incisive vacuum tube earphone driver.

Orpheus to gain the purest acoustic fidelity, adopts design which the power source separates, and _ uses, the high specification precisely in the internal design, and after the pair part, may provide the earphone to continue and clean, stable sound and energy.

Therefore, Orpheus lets Shnnheiser HD800 which is not easy to actuate exude the sound appears the like this naturalness.

The Orpheus outer covering is made by the entire aluminum block cutting, and forms Pyramid's outward appearance under the precise computation, can suppress resonating effectively. At the same time, for does not let the sound have the compromise, in Orpheus constructs high quality USB the interface D/A switch, from basic solution computer sound quality not good shortcoming; But to let the sound be cleaner and be precise, Orpheus has used compared to Alps the RK50 series more precise volume controller.

Orpheus, besides can actuate all formidable strengths, what are more is we regarding sound listening respectfully to with the sensation.

Specification:
Input impedance: 100K Ohm
Output impedance: < 20="" Ohm="">Output: < 0="">Is suitable the earphone scope: 16 ~ 1000 Ohm
Total distortion: < 0="">Frequency range: 20Hz ~ 30KHz
Input mold train: RCA line input X2, USB system input
Output mold train: 6.3mm three-dimensional earphone jack
Power source scope: 110V ~ 220V
Vacuum tube model: 12AU7 X1 5687 X2
Size: L245mm X W245mm X H250mm
Weight: 5Kg

(Don't like the translation? Have a look at the page at *µ®®*µÅT

20091228a1.jpg

20091228a3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back