Meet 'Typical Headfier' Andy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2012 at 9:07 AM Post #1,023 of 2,335

Quote:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/567748/cavalli-audio-liquid-fire/810#post_8010035

Responses from some skeptical head-fiers are at the bottom and the next page.

Ahhh, I get it.  Thanks for that!
biggrin.gif

Jan 2, 2012 at 10:31 AM Post #1,029 of 2,335
Quote:
You should have seen the custom title an admin gave that same head-fier to poke fun at him.

It's all light-hearted, really.

Well, barging into random threads and bragging about how expensive your stuff is and posting pictures of attractive women you're staying at a resort with relaxing poolside while listening to LCD-2s should probably earn that sort of thing.

We get it.  You're loaded....

Jan 2, 2012 at 10:50 AM Post #1,030 of 2,335

Quote:
Well, barging into random threads and bragging about how expensive your stuff is and posting pictures of attractive women you're staying at a resort with relaxing poolside while listening to LCD-2s should probably earn that sort of thing.

We get it.  You're loaded....

Haha. I missed that one, sadly.

Jan 2, 2012 at 12:02 PM Post #1,032 of 2,335
Oh my...  Checkout this website that specializes in audio tweaks.  I have no words to describe those products except for... REALLY?

Jan 2, 2012 at 12:12 PM Post #1,034 of 2,335

Quote:
Oh my...  Checkout this website that specializes in audio tweaks.  I have no words to describe those products except for... REALLY?

Did you notice the magical stones you put on top of your amp which makes it sound better in every single aspect? Or maybe you're into the amazing unobtanium stone that you hang from your RCA speaker-out to eat the bad vibrations?

Jan 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM Post #1,035 of 2,335

Quote:
Did you notice the magical stones you put on top of your amp which makes it sound better in every single aspect? Or maybe you're into the amazing unobtanium stone that you hang from your RCA speaker-out to eat the bad vibrations?

I especially love the sea shells that magically give you a blacker background and higher resolution, by simply placing it on the audio component.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back