Meet 'Typical Headfier' Andy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2012 at 4:51 PM Post #1,756 of 2,335
Apr 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #1,758 of 2,335
Yeah, take off the end of the URL so it's just http://www.tackfilm2.se/ click on "Válj Bild" to add a picture from your computer and "Använd Webbkaeran" to take a picture from your webcam.

<Edit> Here's the first video - the prequel if you will. The quality of this is amazing.

Apr 27, 2012 at 2:23 AM Post #1,761 of 2,335
It's actually a "thank you" ploy from the government saying thanks for paying your TV "taxes". :)

Well, we have a history of people not paying the national TV taxes. So, they're making these kinds of things to .. well .. get the people to pay their TV .. taxes. Or whatever it's called in engrish.

Apr 30, 2012 at 12:39 AM Post #1,764 of 2,335
Yay Andy Lives!!!!!!!!!!!! At least til Head Injury hits 5000 
biggrin.gif
(Which is only like 2 hours with that dude)

Apr 30, 2012 at 2:42 AM Post #1,765 of 2,335
Hey consumers

My name is Andy, and I dislike every single one of you. All of you are ignorant, un-educated, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid crap by Dre commercials. You are everything bad in audiophileland. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any STAX? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than buying cheap Beats on dodgy sites. 

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have a PhD in Pseudo Physics, and VIP at my cable dealer. What cables do you have, other than "random copper cable"? I also have golden ears, and have a banging hot headphone (It just got silver cabled; It was SO cash). You are all consumers who should just earplug yourselves. Thanks for listening. 

Pic Related: It's me and my headphones

May 10, 2012 at 3:05 AM Post #1,770 of 2,335
I'm completely guilty of this.
Buy $1750 set up
Listen to poorly recorded punk/proto-punk and techno.
Enjoy the ever loving s*it out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back