Meet in Milwaukee/SE Wisconsin Area
Aug 23, 2006 at 7:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

vberch

100+ Head-Fier
Is there going to be a meet in Milwaukee area? I am just starting out and would love to meet with the other Head-Fi enthusiasts.

Is there anybody out there? :)

Aug 23, 2006 at 11:49 PM Post #3 of 22
Oh really? Me too! :) I'm on Bobolink Ln, right off the Mequon Rd and Range Lane.

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3ta1head
I'm up for it! I live in Mequon.

Aug 24, 2006 at 3:50 AM Post #4 of 22
I live on San Marino, right off I43. I'm a junior at homestead. Who are you? Do I know you?
blink.gif

tongue.gif

Aug 24, 2006 at 4:11 AM Post #5 of 22
Cool! We are neighbors! :)

My son goes to Homestead. He's also a junior. This goes to show you that this forum covers all ages, young and...not so young :).

Quote:

I live on San Marino, right off I43. I'm a junior at homestead. Who are you? Do I know you?
blink.gif

tongue.gif

Aug 25, 2006 at 8:41 AM Post #6 of 22
Very cool indeed! Could I get your son's name? I might happen to know him!

As for the meet, although it's a bit far from Milwaukee itself, the logamann center would work perfectly, I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vberch
Cool! We are neighbors! :)

My son goes to Homestead. He's also a junior. This goes to show you that this forum covers all ages, young and...not so young :).

Aug 25, 2006 at 12:41 PM Post #7 of 22
His name is Daniel Shayevich. Do you know him?

Is there anything scheduled as far as going to the Logamann Center yet? I am hungry to try certain headphones and aside from buying a whole store inventory worth of phones, I think meeting with other Head-Fiers is a better option :).

Quote:

Very cool indeed! Could I get your son's name? I might happen to know him!

As for the meet, although it's a bit far from Milwaukee itself, the logamann center would work perfectly, I think.

Aug 26, 2006 at 12:00 AM Post #8 of 22
I'm afraid I don't recognize his last name, although I do know many Dan's. Maybe he knows me? I'm Manvin.

We could definately schedule a meeting at the Logamann center if there is enough intrest. I've used the Logamann for events previously and the lady who runs it is marvelous! She's very kind and flexible-surely, she'd make sure we'd get exactly what we need.

They have plenty of chairs and tables already there, as well as stable power sources...what else could we ask for?

Anyway, we need more intrest. Anyone else in Milwaukee?

Quote:

His name is Daniel Shayevich. Do you know him?

Is there anything scheduled as far as going to the Logamann Center yet? I am hungry to try certain headphones and aside from buying a whole store inventory worth of phones, I think meeting with other Head-Fiers is a better option :).

Aug 26, 2006 at 12:58 AM Post #9 of 22
Thank you Manvin! I am very interested!!

Ok, anyone...anyone? :)

Quote:

I'm afraid I don't recognize his last name, although I do know many Dan's. Maybe he knows me? I'm Manvin.

We could definately schedule a meeting at the Logamann center if there is enough intrest. I've used the Logamann for events previously and the lady who runs it is marvelous! She's very kind and flexible-surely, she'd make sure we'd get exactly what we need.

They have plenty of chairs and tables already there, as well as stable power sources...what else could we ask for?

Anyway, we need more intrest. Anyone else in Milwaukee?

Aug 26, 2006 at 5:47 PM Post #11 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorbine_Sr
I'm in NW Indiana and would be interested in coming up. I could bring most of my gear if the timing were right. Check out the link in my signature for my rig components.

I bet quite a few Chicago area folks would be interested in a Milwaukee meet.

A_Sr.

That's quite a drive!
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 6, 2006 at 9:39 PM Post #13 of 22
So... how about we set up a date and a place? Anyone, anyone...?

Quote:

Is there going to be a meet in Milwaukee area? I am just starting out and would love to meet with the other Head-Fi enthusiasts.

Is there anybody out there? :)

Sep 8, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #15 of 22
I'm always up for hosting at my place. I live in Waukesha and have a pretty roomy apartment that could host about a dozen folks comfortably. I'm in this place through the end of October at which time we're moving into the house we're buying also in Waukesha. My wife works every other weekend so those dates would work out best (Sep 9-10, Sep 23-24, etc). Let me know if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back