meet in AZ
Jul 30, 2014 at 6:20 AM Post #47 of 95
Thanks for the support, swiftlal. I do have an update, but it's not a good one. The library we had planned on having the meeting at was a bit neglectful in letting us obtain a room. I am going to try tomorrow and hope to be connected to a better representative. We will also try a few other local libraries within the 15 mile radius. I personally do not like arranging it at the Central library due to costs being much more higher.

So apologies once again, but still stay tuned in for further details. If it comes down to the worst case scenario, we might have to either reschedule or book it at the main library.

Chris.

Jul 30, 2014 at 2:03 PM Post #48 of 95
  I personally do not like arranging it at the Central library due to costs being much more higher.
If it comes down to the worst case scenario, we might have to either reschedule or book it at the main library.

Chris.

I'm sure that I wouldn't be the only one who'd be willing to help with the bill if it comes down to a main library. Thanks for the update!

Jul 30, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #51 of 95
Looks like I can't get off work this Saturday, so I've suddenly jumped into the boat of people in favor of a change in date. If you do it on the 2nd, I wish you all a good time!

Aug 1, 2014 at 1:31 PM Post #53 of 95
Gonna assume this August 2nd date is a no-go...?

Unfortunately yes.

Update:

I've checked with all the libraries and most of them are booked and have been booked for months in advance. It looks like we are going to have to push this meet a few weeks back. My apologies folks. The good news is, the Courtyard Marriott off the West L-101 has been contacted and they have meeting rooms available at great prices. So stay tuned for more updates.

How does August 30th/Sept. 6th sound for a potential meeting date?

Chris.

Aug 1, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #54 of 95
September 6th should be perfect for me. I will know for sure around mid August.

Aug 5, 2014 at 1:00 PM Post #58 of 95
Either date should be fine, as long as I know at least a week in advance. 

Thanks for working to set this up, Destroysall!
By the way, how did you think the newest Godzilla was? I'm going to take a wild leap from most of your profile pictures that you are a fan of the king of the monsters.

Aug 5, 2014 at 2:03 PM Post #59 of 95
  Thanks for working to set this up, Destroysall!
By the way, how did you think the newest Godzilla was? I'm going to take a wild leap from most of your profile pictures that you are a fan of the king of the monsters.

No, thanks to you and everyone else once again. I know I've disappointed a few who were looking forward to August 2nd, but I'm working hard on getting a place that will work and accommodate us appropriately. :wink:

Apropos, I am indeed a huge fan! If it's not Hi-Fi that I seek enjoyment from, Godzilla it is. Ever since I was 13, I've been collecting statues and figures. I've built up a nice collection, but I haven't collected too much as of recent. It's been a bit hard to collect again with priorities and the lack of space being an issue. In regards to the movie, I really enjoyed it. I ended up seeing it quite a few times already and I can't wait for the BluRay. Definitely one of the better movies released this year, in my opinion. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back