meet in AZ
Jul 3, 2014 at 2:15 AM Post #31 of 95
As much as I would like to go, I will be at the LA meet the next week, and that is enough travel for me.

Jul 13, 2014 at 6:38 PM Post #32 of 95
Anyone coming have Beyerdynamic T90? I would be interested in trying them.

Also, is there a location? If not, I could help get one, I think.

Jul 13, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #33 of 95
If this is the date, I'll be going, but should I bring any of my headphones? I only really have ny 558s and M-80s, plus my FiiO E07K, but should I take these to the meet or no?

Jul 14, 2014 at 1:56 AM Post #34 of 95
If this is the date, I'll be going, but should I bring any of my headphones? I only really have ny 558s and M-80s, plus my FiiO E07K, but should I take these to the meet or no?

Bring any of your geer, man. There are head-fiers of all levels there.

Jul 14, 2014 at 5:29 AM Post #35 of 95
Unfortunately it looks like I won't be in AZ until mid-August so I won't make it to this one, but I'll be there for the next one.

Jul 25, 2014 at 7:48 PM Post #39 of 95

Still no information on this meet??  August 2nd still the projected date but no site information??

Hope to hear soon.. the last one was a good time for my first Head-Fi Meet...

Will help if needed

Don J

Jul 26, 2014 at 10:13 PM Post #41 of 95
Sorry folks, I haven't been able to go in and confirm a time with the Harmon library (the same library as before). The past few days have really caught up to me with a lot of things to take care of. I unfortunately won't be able to confirm anything until Tuesday since the library is closed until then. My apologies folks, it's been a tough few weeks on my part, I haven't been able to make trips anywhere.

Jul 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM Post #42 of 95
Sorry folks, I haven't been able to go in and confirm a time with the Harmon library (the same library as before). The past few days have really caught up to me with a lot of things to take care of. I unfortunately won't be able to confirm anything until Tuesday since the library is closed until then. My apologies folks, it's been a tough few weeks on my part, I haven't been able to make trips anywhere.
Thanks for the update, and I think we all (or at least most of us) will understand.

Jul 27, 2014 at 2:00 AM Post #44 of 95
Thanks for the update, and I think we all (or at least most of us) will understand.

I get you. Thanks again for the effort you put in for us all. I hope all works out!

Thanks to you both and the others as well for understanding. I'm sure booking a room will be easily doable since this isn't one of the main branches; look for an update Tuesday afternoon.

Much regards,
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back