meet in AZ
Apr 23, 2014 at 12:28 PM Post #6 of 95
I'm in Vegas and nothing ever happens out here. I'd be interested in driving to a Phoenix or Tucson meet.

Apr 26, 2014 at 8:44 PM Post #7 of 95
I'd love to attend a Phoenix meet. I would drive to anywhere in Phoenix, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tempe or somewhere reasonable in Mesa. I live on the North side of South Mountain. Just bought a pair of Denon D600s, and would love to learn about the 'market' in general.

May 13, 2014 at 12:53 AM Post #8 of 95
Hello all!

A meet is planned soon, we are hoping for a late July-mid August meet. Nothing official has been made out yet, but for some details on how our meets are like, check out the previous thread → http://www.head-fi.org/t/687490/az-head-fi-meet-november-23rd

We typically hold our meets at local libraries due to the facilities being both convenient and reasonably obtainable. Our meets have been growing relatively large in terms of attendance. I, along with Head-Fi'er Coolzo have been the organizers of the previous meets. Details for this next meet should be revealed soon, so please keep an eye out.

Cheers,

Chris

May 14, 2014 at 12:43 PM Post #12 of 95
Might be there in time to attend this year! If I am I'll bring along the MPX3/DAC-1 and both the Grados and Sonys.

May 14, 2014 at 1:09 PM Post #14 of 95
Not 100% I'll be in AZ in July/August, it might be September, but if I'm there in time I'll be there. 
wink.gif

May 27, 2014 at 12:16 AM Post #15 of 95
A meet in Phoenix in August! Now we can answer the age old question: at what temperature do headphones melt at? :)

I'm probably in, and my son (UA Alum!) and my buddy (ASU Alum!). Just don't have it Aug 9, as that is the L.A. meet-up.

-Allan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back