MEElectronics M11+ or M31 ?
Sep 8, 2011 at 3:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Damon88

New Head-Fier

Which ones should i go for ? Price isnt a issue, I simply dont want the ones which have muddy bass, or bass that just hit but hard to feel.

Everyone is saying M11+ has really nice bass but so does M31 , Which one is better in terms of Bass Depth

Sep 8, 2011 at 5:51 PM Post #2 of 5
What about Brainwavz M2?  I use them all of the time and think they are clearer and less tinny than the iMetal 590's.  In fact with some Comply foam tips these are really comfortable and sonically pleasing.  They have plenty of bass heft without being muddy or overbearing.

Have you read Joker's review of over 190 IEM's?
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-186-iems-compared-xears-nature-n3i-xe200pro-added-8-01 

The M31 has really heavy bass which can be too much for some.  I would error on the side of the M11.

Sep 9, 2011 at 1:27 AM Post #4 of 5
I Also Asked MeElectronics on fb page
Quote:

Damon : Please help me choose between M11+ and M31 , which one is more nice sounding, Packs more Low End bass while still keeping other regions pretty much un affected and also doesnt have ugly mid bass hump

MEElectronics : The M31 has more bass; the M11+ has less of a mid-bass hump. Can't have it both ways

Damon : Does it make the choice clearer if Eq comes into picture ?

MEElectronics : It's probably easier to EQ down the mid-bass of the M31 than add sub-bass to the M11+

Quote:
If you're looking for bass depth, go with the M11+

If i use Eq would i be able to get better performance out of M31 than M11+ ? I mean Mid bass can be eq'd down , making the deeper bass shine out more noh ?

Sep 9, 2011 at 5:42 AM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
What about Brainwavz M2?  I use them all of the time and think they are clearer and less tinny than the iMetal 590's.  In fact with some Comply foam tips these are really comfortable and sonically pleasing.  They have plenty of bass heft without being muddy or overbearing.

Have you read Joker's review of over 190 IEM's?
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-186-iems-compared-xears-nature-n3i-xe200pro-added-8-01 

The M31 has really heavy bass which can be too much for some.  I would error on the side of the M11.

Yea i read jokers reviews , quite nice ,
I dont really have experience with bassheads in past so i can only deduce so much from the reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back