MEElectronics AI-M6 for 25$ shipped
Dec 17, 2009 at 10:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

thisishieu

New Head-Fier
Newegg.com - MEElectronics AI-M6-BK 3.5mm Gold-Plated Connector Canal Stylish Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black)

Already have a pair but here's to all that's looking for a cheap IEM. Enjoy guys!
atsmile.gif

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:54 AM Post #5 of 15
It shows the semi-hard case and foam tip. I think this is the old version.

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:57 AM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by BoxShot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah damn it I just bought mine from meelectronics two days ago. ... Oh wait its newegg never mind.

Okay, that actually made me laugh out loud!
tongue.gif

Dec 18, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellzlegend /img/forum/go_quote.gif
shipping and tax kills the deal.

You mean the shipping that's free?
confused_face.gif

Dec 18, 2009 at 2:09 AM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by BoxShot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Depends where you live. For I live in Hawaii which they don't do free shipping to so I must pay an extra damn $15.

Oh, dang. Yeah, that would kill it for me, too.

Bummer. But you do have a consolation prize: you live in Hawaii... lol
tongue.gif

Dec 18, 2009 at 6:52 AM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

tongue.gif

ey brah living in hawaii isn't always paradise. Well the big island isnt anyway.

Dec 24, 2009 at 9:08 AM Post #12 of 15
I just wanted to throw it out there that I received my order placed from Newegg for the MEElectronics Ai-M6 today, and though I had no intentions of testing them, I did inspect the contents of the package. I discovered that the M6 I received is clearly the newer model with improved build quality, as made apparent by the silvery cable sheathed below the memory wire, as well as the L-plug on the end of the cable.

I bought these earphones for my brother, since they seem like a great value for the performance they offer. Since they are a gift, I will not provide a critique, but I still wanted to advise fellow members that I received a newer model of the M6, so perhaps you will too.

For $25 and apparently improved build quality, this ended up being a killer deal. Thank you for posting the deal OP.

Dec 24, 2009 at 9:20 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

tongue.gif

LMAO
floatsmile.png
. BTW, are these any good?

Dec 25, 2009 at 7:55 AM Post #14 of 15
i got mine from newegg today. i got mine for $25 with free shipping and they are the NEW VERSION.

black buds with a really neat clear cable. the cable is very soft and flexible.

after a quick listen with my Cowon D2: some classical sounded.. well.. pretty lame. then i tried techno type music and rock and omg!

for techno and rock (all ive really tried thus far) they are fantastic! they have a lot of bass thump, which may need to be turned down if you have some sort of bass boost feature turned on. highs are very clear, mids are subtle but present, and bass is fairly clean. pretty good bass quality, and plenty of quantity for me.

as for comfort, they are a son-of-a-B to get fitted the first time, but once you fight with the bendable over ear piece enough to get it to fit you they are very comfortable. the default 3 dome ear piece fit me perfectly and made a great seal the first try, and it stayed sealed.

Dec 25, 2009 at 8:58 AM Post #15 of 15
If the memory wire is too thick and uncomfortable for ya then take a razor blade to the heat shrinking thats holding the copper piece to the actual cable itself and remove the "memory wire". Works like a charm for me super comfortable and easy seal every time afterward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back