Meelectronic 15% off till end of year
Dec 11, 2009 at 2:22 PM Post #2 of 15
Mmmm, I've been wanting the M6 - but it appears they increased the base price along with this sale. Actually - it appears that prices have gone up, the M6 shows up as $39.99 in the cart. Am I mistaken?

Dec 11, 2009 at 2:39 PM Post #4 of 15
I do believe that the prices are the same as early last month when I posted my review, except for R1 which I think is $5 cheaper now. They have been marking down the list price for a while now.

[EDIT] I am only referring to the price before the discount code.

Dec 11, 2009 at 3:26 PM Post #5 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well you still gotta put the HOLIDAY10 code for the 15% off. Was the base price cheaper than 39.99 before?

Oh! well you needed to mention the coupon!

EDIT: and it's 10%... (at least for the M11)

Dec 11, 2009 at 5:54 PM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well you still gotta put the HOLIDAY10 code for the 15% off. Was the base price cheaper than 39.99 before?

Yep. They are playing with pricing a little bit. A couple of weeks ago you could get the M6 for $31 shipped. You can get the details by searching for posts by me - I remember commenting on it. I'm posting on my phone, so searching isnt as convenient for me.

Dec 11, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #8 of 15
o do we have the 15% off for the M6? > <...
I just paid 37.99= =
I tried to type in the HOLIDAY15 in the cupon box....and it said that is a wrong code....so I just ignored it> <
By the way, usually how long does it take to ship? I track my M6...and they reached the sort factory for 3 days already...and nothing updated anymore....I cant wait anymore!!!
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 12, 2009 at 11:30 AM Post #9 of 15
I got my M6 a couple of days ago, and it was great. Only problem is that there seems to be a QC issue with the way they finished the nozzle tip (at least on what I got). It wasn't buffed or a clean cut, but rather a jagged cut like it was sawed off. I didn't notice how sharp it was, until I tried using the single flange tip that came with it, and while trying to wiggle it into the ear (wiggle and twisting motion) I didn't realize I was already getting cut! ouch!

Well, I guess I better hold off listening to any canal phones for now, at least until the swelling subsides >_<. They really should polish off the nozzle tip, if they don't intend to put a screen mesh or anything in there.
frown.gif

Dec 12, 2009 at 1:51 PM Post #10 of 15
dannyc, try to sand the nozzle tip using modelling sandpaper with grain 1000. That will leave a more or less smooth finish and you won't be harmed again.

Thanks for pointing this issue. If I order them I'll double check the nozzle tips.

Dec 12, 2009 at 2:16 PM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by archimeaties /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There are two codes:

HOLIDAY10: 10% holiday discount
HOLIDAY15: 15% December discount

non-stackable

Darn, I just placed my order using the recommended HOLIDAY10.
redface.gif

Dec 14, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by DervishD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
dannyc, try to sand the nozzle tip using modelling sandpaper with grain 1000. That will leave a more or less smooth finish and you won't be harmed again.

Thanks for pointing this issue. If I order them I'll double check the nozzle tips.

Yep, that's what I did, but I took pictures first before doing that, and sent them to Meelec for future reference. They were very friendly and offered to send me another set. Meelec's after-sales are top notch, and I believe they're willing to do what's necessary, to keep the consumer satisfied. Kinda rare to see that nowadays
smily_headphones1.gif
Maybe their future releases of the M6 will have buffed nozzle tips and maybe a mesh to protect the drivers (currently open nozzle).

Dec 14, 2009 at 3:20 AM Post #14 of 15
After 15% off and shipping fee, the prices are not much better (if any) than overstock
frown.gif

Dec 14, 2009 at 6:59 AM Post #15 of 15
Hi dannyc
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep, that's what I did, but I took pictures first before doing that, and sent them to Meelec for future reference. They were very friendly and offered to send me another set. Meelec's after-sales are top notch, and I believe they're willing to do what's necessary, to keep the consumer satisfied. Kinda rare to see that nowadays
smily_headphones1.gif
Maybe their future releases of the M6 will have buffed nozzle tips and maybe a mesh to protect the drivers (currently open nozzle).

I'm happy to hear that Meelec hears their customers and fixes their problems. Good customer care is not easy to find nowadays. Looks like I won't be dissatisfied with my purchase
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back