MEElec vs. Brainwavz, Sub $50 IEM Help
Jun 26, 2011 at 2:29 AM Post #17 of 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeropagnis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was recently reading a review of it and i quote; 

"I am a bloody bass-head who like to feel as if a sub-woofer is placed in my ears / What the hell is midrange anyway? / I like an IEM with god-forbidden amounts of bass, but still has a decent presence across midrange and treble / I have a budget under $50 and I have been proudly using my Sansa earbuds or EP-630 or CX300 for the past three years and the damn thing just broke on me - Buy it!"

This is in the context of the reviewer saying whether or not the buy these depending on certain situations, that was situation 1.

The same review compares it to the CX300 and says it has the same bass but without as muddy an extension

Just to clarify - That quote is from my MEElectronics M31 review on TechEnclave. I did not compare it to CX300 within the review
wink.gif
. You confused it with something else, I think. I do think it is a decent upgrade from EP-630 (which I own and hate) and CX300 (my friend had it), which is what that section you quoted says. I have not heard the M21, but based on Joker's review, I'd have liked M21 better than M31.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back