MEElec CW31s or ViSang R02s?
Apr 11, 2012 at 11:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Cu Chulainn

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,

Been looking to get some new iems, after my rather shocking CX400-IIs were stolen. Joker's thread and reviews have helped me out a fair bit and narrowed the choice down to either of the two mentioned in the title.

The CW31s I can get for £21, whereas the R02s are £26 - not willing to pay more than £30, as I simply cant afford it.

Which is the best bet, or are there other alternatives out there? (Please dont just post a name, doesnt help me much :p)

Main genre is metal/rock, but I listen to a lot of Jazz and "Classical" (mainly classical or romantic) and am slowly edging into DnB (mainly liquid tbh).

Thanks in advance!

Apr 14, 2012 at 10:32 AM Post #3 of 7

Bump?!

Quote:
Hey guys,

Been looking to get some new iems, after my rather shocking CX400-IIs were stolen. Joker's thread and reviews have helped me out a fair bit and narrowed the choice down to either of the two mentioned in the title.

The CW31s I can get for £21, whereas the R02s are £26 - not willing to pay more than £30, as I simply cant afford it.

Which is the best bet, or are there other alternatives out there? (Please dont just post a name, doesnt help me much :p)

Main genre is metal/rock, but I listen to a lot of Jazz and "Classical" (mainly classical or romantic) and am slowly edging into DnB (mainly liquid tbh).

Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Bump..

Wouldnt many any views :p Wanna get these ordered in next two days! :frowning2:

Apr 16, 2012 at 5:28 AM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
I've actually decided to hold off the purchase in order to raise a few more pounds (and to allow stock to appear :p) and get the VSonic GR06s 

If you ever come back, don't worry about RO2 or CW31. You can spend just $10 and have better sound than both of them, (this will allow you to save money but have that awesome you want in the meantime!) What you need my friend is the Phillips SHE3580 !! Just like all the happy purchasers of this model on these forums. You can join the party too! But be quick! word round town is they're being discontinued so grab some today!

Be a star! 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back