MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*
Jul 19, 2020 at 10:37 AM Post #3,256 of 3,265
Did you try wearing them cable down?
Ahhhhh. Yes, good tip. I regularly wear mine top down when I'm immobile. The cables stick out in an unusual position but a seal can be maintained.

Aug 15, 2020 at 8:10 PM Post #3,258 of 3,265
Does anyone know of any other earphones with very similar shape and fit to the P1/PX? I have the Pinnacle PX and the shape is the best I have ever tried in terms of noise isolation, even better than filled resin models or unvented models I have tried despite the presence of a vent on the PX. They fit deeper in my ear than I see in any photos of others wearing them online.

Aug 15, 2020 at 8:16 PM Post #3,259 of 3,265
This is just an update on my iem experience after returning the Pinnacle P1. I ended up getting the Fiio FH5 instead. These iems fit me better than any other pair I have ever tried to date. The sound quality is just excellent as well, and a good step up from the sound of the P1.

Oct 25, 2020 at 4:01 AM Post #3,260 of 3,265
Does anyone know of any other earphones with very similar shape and fit to the P1/PX? I have the Pinnacle PX and the shape is the best I have ever tried in terms of noise isolation, even better than filled resin models or unvented models I have tried despite the presence of a vent on the PX. They fit deeper in my ear than I see in any photos of others wearing them online.
Hi, you may want to take a look at ADV Furai, or perhaps RHA CL2, T20

Jul 4, 2021 at 8:50 AM Post #3,261 of 3,265
I bought the P1s in July 2017, and they've been in the drawer for a while. They were my daily driver after my Shure SE846s for my subway rides. Excellent price/performance and less stress during commutes. Yesterday I bought the iFi DSD Diablo, so thought of testing these out on the new amp. My goodness, I was blown away. I knew they were hard to drive, but I never expected to be blown away by them. I've run them through the Dragonfly Red and the Chord Mojo, but I have to say that the iFi Diablo and the P1s are a wonderful pairing!

Jul 4, 2021 at 9:11 AM Post #3,262 of 3,265
I bought the P1s in July 2017, and they've been in the drawer for a while. They were my daily driver after my Shure SE846s for my subway rides. Excellent price/performance and less stress during commutes. Yesterday I bought the iFi DSD Diablo, so thought of testing these out on the new amp. My goodness, I was blown away. I knew they were hard to drive, but I never expected to be blown away by them. I've run them through the Dragonfly Red and the Chord Mojo, but I have to say that the iFi Diablo and the P1s are a wonderful pairing!
Indeed they are and Drop has them right now for $105:skull::thumbsup:

Oct 30, 2021 at 3:19 AM Post #3,263 of 3,265
I had my P1s also stored away and just put them on to see what they sounded like with my Gustard X16 and H16 combo, I also was surprised at how good these sounded. When I first used them I thought that they were just ok, but now I might give them to my Son who really doesn't listen to much music but I am trying to get him back into it. I must say though that they do not compare to my Dunu Zen, they are on a whole different planet.

Oct 30, 2021 at 8:39 AM Post #3,264 of 3,265
Totally agree witch you. I plugged mine into my Questyle CMA Twelve recently and I was amazed how good they sound 😁. Technically they don't compare with my Dunu 17th Anniversary, but the P1 are still an incredible value for the price IMHO. I don't regret buying it a few years ago!

Oct 30, 2021 at 4:32 PM Post #3,265 of 3,265
Totally agree witch you. I plugged mine into my Questyle CMA Twelve recently and I was amazed how good they sound 😁. Technically they don't compare with my Dunu 17th Anniversary, but the P1 are still an incredible value for the price IMHO. I don't regret buying it a few years ago!
17th users unite! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back