MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*
Apr 4, 2016 at 3:25 AM Post #767 of 3,265

strange question... 

That is a stock sliver-plated copper cable that came with the P1.

so the answer is yes, I tried it.

Oh silly me.. I thought it was an upgrade cable.
atsmile.gif

Apr 4, 2016 at 10:49 AM Post #768 of 3,265
Apr 4, 2016 at 3:03 PM Post #770 of 3,265
Ok. P1 vs RHA T20?
I listen to rock, some jazz. I've found some problems with treble sensitivity with the old MeeM6 (not pro).
I'm using a TF10 now, which I'm tired of the fit but would keep the sound. I wouldn't consider myself a basshead but I do prefer the Comply tips which definitely increase the bass from the TF10.

Apr 4, 2016 at 5:32 PM Post #772 of 3,265
Ok. P1 vs RHA T20?
I listen to rock, some jazz. I've found some problems with treble sensitivity with the old MeeM6 (not pro).
I'm using a TF10 now, which I'm tired of the fit but would keep the sound. I wouldn't consider myself a basshead but I do prefer the Comply tips which definitely increase the bass from the TF10.

I can only compare to the RHA MA750's. I really like them both, and have not used them since the P1's opens up.

See my review for the comparison:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/mee-audio-pinnacle-p1-high-fidelity-audiophile-in-ear-headphones-with-detachable-cables/reviews/15583

Apr 4, 2016 at 5:50 PM Post #773 of 3,265
Ok. P1 vs RHA T20?

RHA T20 I owned before, cause I found that something missing, couldn't drive me happy for mids as detail of vocals.
But the Bassy really punchy and soild at all.

P1 is consider very clarty with detailed as much than T20, just the Bass not so strong like T20, if you look at Bass should go with T20 will drive you crazy on hardcore.

TF10 good like clarty of sounds, but the fit made me uncomfortable.

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:07 PM Post #775 of 3,265
RHA T20 I owned before, cause I found that something missing, couldn't drive me happy for mids as detail of vocals.

P1 is consider very clarty with detailed as much than T20, just the Bass not so strong like T20, if you look at Bass should go with T20 will drive you crazy on hardcore.

agreed. T20 is like a refined SE215

Apr 4, 2016 at 10:32 PM Post #776 of 3,265
I can only compare to the RHA MA750's. I really like them both, and have not used them since the P1's opens up.

See my review for the comparison:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/mee-audio-pinnacle-p1-high-fidelity-audiophile-in-ear-headphones-with-detachable-cables/reviews/15583

agreed. T20 is like a refined SE215

Thanks for the opinions.  I think the T20 is the way to go for me.  I just hope they will keep most of the clarity and separation that I get from the TF10.  I'm willing to sacrifice some sound quality for comfort.

Apr 4, 2016 at 10:59 PM Post #777 of 3,265
Thanks for the opinions.  I think the T20 is the way to go for me.  I just hope they will keep most of the clarity and separation that I get from the TF10.  I'm willing to sacrifice some sound quality for comfort.

Good luck! It's always fun choosing new phones. Tough decisions, not to be taken lightly.

Apr 5, 2016 at 7:07 AM Post #778 of 3,265
Yep, basshead need not apply. I am coming from the Dunu Titan 5 and I already find the P1 to be bass light. But goodness, the soundstage is amazing. Male vocals sound really good too. All these were done during a short testing of 30 odd mins in a local shop. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back