MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*
Mar 22, 2016 at 5:13 AM Post #646 of 3,265
  Finally, my P1 
etysmile.gif
 is in store. Can't wait to collect them later. 
beerchug.gif

got it alr
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 22, 2016 at 6:21 PM Post #648 of 3,265
one word to describe the p1: breathtaking

My pair is getting better everyday....more and more impressed. Patience is certainly a virtue when burning this pair of stellar IEM's in...:pray_tone1:

Mar 22, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #649 of 3,265
Mar 23, 2016 at 3:02 PM Post #653 of 3,265
  Will Elmer's Glue also work instead of superglue; just in case you don't have superglue at hand? I know it will take longer...... but curious.

You would do better to use super glue as it wont take away from the aesthetics as well as provide better bonding strength. If anything, if your considering elmers glue, might as well just go get you some duct tape. It would still hold better and actually still look better

Mar 23, 2016 at 4:48 PM Post #655 of 3,265
Im picking mine up in an hour. The anticipation!

Mar 23, 2016 at 5:13 PM Post #656 of 3,265
Mar 23, 2016 at 7:27 PM Post #657 of 3,265
Congrats! My review should be up tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks! Look forward to reading it!

I've been listening to them for the past hour (using medium silicone tips). The soundstage is awesome! Pretty damn big! I like the bass...definitely lighter than my Audio-Technica's in terms of bass quantity, but it's good quality bass! Certain songs though, I do miss the bass quantity, but on other songs it's perfect. The mids and treble are wonderful...everything is just so much more detailed than most of my other headphones and iem's (not that I have many iem's). 

That's just my initial impressions...they still need some burn-in no doubt. Plus I'm merely plugging them directly into my LG G4. Haven't tried them with a good DAC (I'll probably try them on my Audioquest Dragonfly). Might have to pickup a portable amp/dac for my LG at some point.

So far, really impressed!

Mar 24, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #658 of 3,265
Thanks! Look forward to reading it!

I've been listening to them for the past hour (using medium silicone tips). The soundstage is awesome! Pretty damn big! I like the bass...definitely lighter than my Audio-Technica's in terms of bass quantity, but it's good quality bass! Certain songs though, I do miss the bass quantity, but on other songs it's perfect. The mids and treble are wonderful...everything is just so much more detailed than most of my other headphones and iem's (not that I have many iem's). 

That's just my initial impressions...they still need some burn-in no doubt. Plus I'm merely plugging them directly into my LG G4. Haven't tried them with a good DAC (I'll probably try them on my Audioquest Dragonfly). Might have to pickup a portable amp/dac for my LG at some point.

So far, really impressed!
. Hello everyone ok I just got one last question, how do these handle the EQ? I hear people saying that these have anazing bass quality but lacking for some, so im just wondering if a EQ would change that a bit I lpve my bass but also love my clairty but I guess im starting to leave the basshead territory and going to the audiophile sound as for I find bassy headphones such as my once beloved M100s. Meh.

Mar 24, 2016 at 12:38 AM Post #659 of 3,265
. Hello everyone ok I just got one last question, how do these handle the EQ? I hear people saying that these have anazing bass quality but lacking for some, so im just wondering if a EQ would change that a bit I lpve my bass but also love my clairty but I guess im starting to leave the basshead territory and going to the audiophile sound as for I find bassy headphones such as my once beloved M100s. Meh.

The P1's do not have a lot of bass. You can certainly EQ them. I have one setting on my phone which I use and I enhance the bass. I also have a setting on my DAP with enhanced bass. They handle the addition of an EQ setting quite well.

I will say that I run mine without an EQ going probably 90% of the time. I find the sound signature just right without needing to add anything.

I hope this helps! Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back