MDR-v6 annoying clicky sound in left headphone
Dec 27, 2012 at 5:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

hugotho

New Head-Fier
Hello

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this kind of question, but I just bought a pair of MDR-v6, they're great and everything, but I have this very very annoying clicky sound on the left headphone every time I move my head, even a little bit. It seems to be caused by the cable. I really don't know what to do and wasn't able to find something related on the internet... So, do you guys have any idea why it does that and how to fix to it ?

Thank you in advance and please pardon my english.

Dec 27, 2012 at 5:39 AM Post #2 of 2
BTW I bought them on Amazon (Best Deals) for 70€ and they were shipped by Amazon. I also checked lots of counterfeit vs genuine comparisons here and on YouTube and absolutly nothing indicates they could be counterfeit, every detail seems to indicate they are genuine ones.

And the sound seems to come from the ear adjustment or this fork shapped part were the left headphone joins the headband.

The simple fact of swallowing my saliva makes that sound, and just next to your ear like it's very annoying ! It makes me want to return them, I can't listen to music with this, but I have wanted them for so long and apart from that they're really great...

P.S. : If I'm not in the right place for this kind of question, just tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back