MD/DC/VA Spring Meet Sat. April 2nd (DATE CHANGED)
Apr 2, 2005 at 12:47 AM Post #196 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
Guru - I'll be looking forward to a picture of you with the mystery headphone too.
biggrin.gif

your guess is wrong btw.
tongue.gif

If Hirsch is lining people up for pics then this must be an ugly ass headphone...

I KNOW!!

The TUBE !! The funky round thing with 5 or 6 drivers!?!?!
confused.gif

I cant think beyond that...losing my hair as it is
tongue.gif

Apr 2, 2005 at 12:54 AM Post #197 of 205
I don't know what Hirsch's plans are (he probably wants to get other people's opinion regarding their sound)... but I know I want to see a lot of pictures.

you guys better have plenty of cameras, both still and motion, around.
biggrin.gif

that guess is also wrong. come on... I guessed it with the same clues you have, shouldn't be too hard.
wink.gif

Apr 2, 2005 at 1:37 AM Post #198 of 205
Can someone please tell me where I will able to get my parking ticket validated?
tongue.gif

P.S - If anyone has one, I can use an extra IEC powercord. I was able to pick up DannyandElyse's Radii HAP 03 II amp, but I am short the thingy that goes between the amp and the wall socket.

Apr 2, 2005 at 2:32 AM Post #199 of 205
Ok guys...see you all tomorrow. I am going to bed now...

Dont be surprised if you find directions and maps everywhere among my stuff. I have been printing map after map to make sure I get to Pittsburgh (to meet tkam) without getting lost
plainface.gif

I suck at getting off the interstate at the right exit
rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif

Apr 2, 2005 at 2:51 AM Post #200 of 205
See y'all tomorrow. I'm packing up everything except for the Omega II to get the stators charged up. I put it away for awhile to concentrate on the R10 and the SA5000. I almost forgot how good it is!

Apr 2, 2005 at 2:39 PM Post #201 of 205
The meet starts in about two and a half hours. Time for me to start packing gear. Maybe this time I won't wait until the last minute
tongue.gif

See you there!

Apr 2, 2005 at 2:39 PM Post #202 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
Can someone please tell me where I will able to get my parking ticket validated?
tongue.gif

P.S - If anyone has one, I can use an extra IEC powercord. I was able to pick up DannyandElyse's Radii HAP 03 II amp, but I am short the thingy that goes between the amp and the wall socket.

I'll bring an extra power cord in case anyone needs it. It's just a fairly stock cord with gold plated connectors, but it'll do, I guess.

Apr 2, 2005 at 3:08 PM Post #203 of 205
I will be bringing nothing fancy just:
Phones: BeyerDynamic DT 250-80, ER-4P
Source:Sony Walkman
Misc: Monster power conditioner and strip

Apr 2, 2005 at 11:51 PM Post #204 of 205
I really enjoyed the meet. This was my first meet. The place overflowed with people and gear. It was pleasure meeting everybody.

I was interested in trying HD650. I had high expectations for it, I was not disappointed, specially the one with a silver dragon.

thrice's PPA with Larocco dynabias is a sweet amp. I was surprised by how much of a difference Larocco dynobias made compared to PPA without one and M3.

gsferrari's Dynahi is another sweet amp.

I think I know what I need to do. Finish my PPA. Do some opamp rolling
icon10.gif
. Upgrade the buffer. Convince my wife about a HD650 with a Silver Dragon
evil_smiley.gif

Thrice, thank you very much for hosting.

Apr 3, 2005 at 12:06 AM Post #205 of 205
sounds like you guys had a blast. I've been waiting all day for impressions.
biggrin.gif
ERGO A.M.T.
attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back