MD/DC/VA Meet March 18th
Mar 4, 2006 at 7:42 PM Post #32 of 79
Thrice; thanks for the invitation; and being new, what is the procedure for getting directions, are they found else where? Also, I want to bring along a Senn 600 to sell, is this permitted or in poor taste? Last, are there any discs, or certain types of music that members usually want to hear?
thanks for your reply....

Mar 7, 2006 at 10:26 PM Post #33 of 79
I will be available on the 18th, and if the right person goes, I can bum a ride with him and go.

Mar 8, 2006 at 12:42 PM Post #34 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by audiorapture
Thrice; thanks for the invitation; and being new, what is the procedure for getting directions, are they found else where? Also, I want to bring along a Senn 600 to sell, is this permitted or in poor taste? Last, are there any discs, or certain types of music that members usually want to hear?
thanks for your reply....

I will post directions soon.

That's fine you can bring them, but meets can be a bit hectic. I'm not sure how easy it will be to sell them. People don't always coming with lots of cash...or maybe they do..I really don't know
smily_headphones1.gif

Bring whatever music you want to bring for yourself. That's what most people do, just keep track of it so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

Cheers,
Stephen

Mar 12, 2006 at 8:22 AM Post #36 of 79
does anyone have any external DACs? this is what im interested in

i have hd650, zu cable, singlepower mpx3 with some mods
thank you

Mar 13, 2006 at 2:42 AM Post #37 of 79
Oooo, it had been some time since the last meet last summer
biggrin.gif

Thrice,

Please count me in. I can get the latest addition to my collection - Alf's revision of Guzzler DAC. I will also get my HD650 too.

Regards,
Dinesh

Mar 13, 2006 at 5:09 AM Post #39 of 79
Ok it's been awhile since I thought of this thread but since the meet is this weekend, I better get it together.

Please see the first post for my address, you can mapquest to get here. PM me if you want my phone number in case of...something.

Bring whatever you want gear-wise and please post here so people know what to expect.

At the very least we'll have at least one pair of HE90s and a pair of R10s.

Cheers,
thrice

Mar 13, 2006 at 5:16 AM Post #40 of 79
to all, please bring any dac's you may have as i would like to listen to some since i have never done before. i'm also planning on getting one soon. this will be my first meet

Mar 13, 2006 at 5:18 AM Post #41 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianS
to all, please bring any dac's you may have as i would like to listen to some since i have never done before. i'm also planning on getting one soon. this will be my first meet

If it's your first meet, then you need to bring your own left-handed smoke shifter...also bring a flashlight for the evening snipe hunt
evil_smiley.gif

Glad to have you aboard!!!!!
k1000smile.gif

Mar 13, 2006 at 5:35 AM Post #42 of 79
lol ill be bringing my hd650/zu and singlepower mpx3 6cg7 amp slightly modified

Mar 13, 2006 at 10:23 AM Post #43 of 79
I am planning on making this my first meet also. It all depends on how I am feeling next weekend. I have had a few physical issues this last two weeks that would make me hesitate in coming. I am feeling much better this morning, we will see.

Thanks for the invitation.

I can bring a Lavry DA10, ATH-W1000 and ATH-A900LTD, iHP-140 (setup for Rockbox and FLAC for optical out).

Mar 13, 2006 at 4:23 PM Post #44 of 79
I will likely be bringing:

Exemplar Denon 2900
Singlepower SDS
Stax SRM-007t
R10
HE90
Bel Canto DAC2 (since DAC's were requested)

Since it's easy, I can also bring modded Earmax Pro, L3000 and should be driving it with Redwine Audio modded iPod by next weekend.

I can also bring Headroom MicroStack driven by PDVD player with optical out or iHP-140.

Mar 13, 2006 at 7:01 PM Post #45 of 79
omg i would kill(well, you're safe with me
icon10.gif
) to hear a lavry da10, its on the top of my list! also thanks hirsch a bel canto would be great too. hope to see you guys there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back