MC450 vs M1570 vs HE400SE vs DT990: Gaming Impressions
Jan 20, 2022 at 2:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

JdeFalconr

100+ Head-Fier
(Music impressions post link goes here)

After my much-loved Arctis Pro Wireless began to have issues I started on a quest to identify a good pair of headphones for gaming...and here we are! Hopefully these thoughts will be helpful, or at the very least amusing, to someone out there.

Important to understand as you read is that I am comparing these four headphones to each other. I do not have the experience or objective audio knowledge to try and review these against some external standard.

Very big thanks to @Mad Lust Envy for the Headphone Gaming Guide that provided much of the fuel for this effort as well as @Chastity for some great headphone suggestions and advice. Thanks to others too who kindly offered advice and dealt with my help posts and questions.

A key requirement of mine was a hardware chatmix control to mix the level of game vs chat audio, something that's surprisingly difficult to find outside of dedicated gaming hardware unless you really want to go down the rabbit hole. I ended up going with the Sound Blaster X4 as my DAC/amp which not only handles the chatmix functionality but also has done a good job driving all of these headphones, even the DT990's at 600 ohms. The X4 works well, is easy to use, has a ton of inputs and outputs (including analog 7.1 outs for speakers!) and even looks attractive on my desk; I'm happy to recommend it.

Test Methods: Disable system-level as well as Sound Blaster EQ and all audio enhancements, both Windows and Sound Blaster, with the exception of the Sound Blaster virtual 7.1. I tried Dolby Atmos and I did not at all like it; treble was pushed too far and everything had a way-to-spacy sound to it that was not enjoyable to me. I may revisit at some point but for now I've been quite happy with SB's virtual 7.1.

For gaming impressions I used Battlefield 2042 as my test game and over a good week and a half played a number of rounds nightly, swapping headphones at the end of every one or two rounds. I used the "auto" setting for audio mix which should output according to the Windows settings. For dynamic range I used the "headphones" setting. I tried playing some CP2077 but either I wasn't in the right part of the game for environmental audio or the game's sound really isn't that exciting. I didn't feel I was getting much atmosphere from the game regardless of what headphones I used.

I'll be honest, it was tough for me to think critically on what I was hearing while I was in the middle of playing a very engaging game. I'm sorry if some of my observations lack some detail; much of my impressions are a product of me considering post-game what I thought in particular areas. If you have questions I'll do my best to try and answer them for you.

The Actual Impressions

MC450

Exceptionally crisp, responsive, and accurate sound that I was quickly drawn to for gaming. Musically I felt the same about the sound with these coming in a very, very close second to the M1570's based on my preferences. Bass has an unmissable, less-defined shape carrying little heft; you know it's there but it's not tangible. Treble was sharp but not piercing. Soundstage is large and moderately deep. I certainly heard atmospheric elements with these that I hadn't picked up before. The MC450's really made my overall decision difficult as I find I'm drawn to a clear, crisp sound for gaming and music. They were fairly comfortable with lighter weight and solid build. Out of all four headphones these were the only ones whose ear cups swiveled, making not only for slimmer storage but also that extra bit of comfort.

I got these on sale on Amazon for $200 and for that price I'd call these absolutely worth the money.
  • Soundstage: Spacious with moderate depth. The environment echoes around you convincingly. Explosions did muffle other sounds on occasion, other times they fit in naturally.
  • Detail: Sounds are all very crisp with moderate detail. Pleasingly sharp without discomfort.
  • Separation: Good
  • Imaging: Good positioning, enough to turn to face based on sound cues.
  • Rear Cues: Also good as with Imaging.
  • Bass Bleed: Didn't notice any.
  • Verticality: None that I picked up, sadly, and I could have used it in-game. Could easily have been the fault of the game (BF2042) or my surround config.

Monolith/Monoprice M1570
A "warm," slightly dark sound with what I felt was excellent representation across the spectrum. Musically these were my favorite of the bunch with excellent bass, layering, and of course that soundstage. In-game bass and sub-bass are large, well-formed and powerful though without a raw punch. The forward vocals really helps with in-game dialogue or with chat applications like Discord. Wide, spacious, wonderfully huge and deep soundstage. A tiny EQ drop of the mids helped add that last tiny bit of missing clarity. These headphones are GINORMOUS and heavy with a wonderfully industrial, 80's Cyberpunk build to match, bordering on sexy in my opinion. Even the cable is beefy and thick, including chonky mini-XLR's on one end and 1/4" on the other. The included 1/4" to 3.5mm adapter is thick, heavy, and beautiful...shocking, I know. Thankfully the headband helps hold their weight well and the included suede/velour/whatever pads help with clamp that, personally, caused slight pressure after extended wear. Add in the extra-deep stock lambskin pads and you're strapping a pair of lead coffee cans on your head, and you'll damn well like it.

I was fortunate enough to pick these up on a $200 off sale for $400. I don't have enough higher-end audio experience to say it for myself but others on this forum seem to indicate that's a great price for these headphones and that $600 would even be reasonable given how they can perform. At $400 I'm certainly happy.

Let me also tell you a brief story about the M1570's soundstage. BF2042 by default will give sounds that are farther away a muffled characteristic. I heard this far more on the M1570's than the MC450's as I swapped between them several times mid-game. This perplexed me briefly because I knew the headphones themselves weren't doing any audio processing and the source was the same for both the M1570 and MC450. I finally realized the M1570's huge soundstage made those audio cues much more audible whereas they were a bit out of range for the MC450's. Wow.
  • Soundstage: Spacious with huge depth. My in-game audibility range was absolutely extended by these.
  • Detail: Good, not spectacular and definitely not bad; that "warm" sound again. Might adjust with some EQ. I'm unsure if we're talking preference at this point as opposed to objective performance.
  • Separation: Excellent. As with music the M1570 seems to "layer" sounds and preserve their audibility very well.
  • Imaging: Great positioning; I found myself more responsive to my sides and rear, turning to face sounds easily.
  • Rear Cues: Rear and sides both were excellent.
  • Bass Bleed: Bass definitely did not get in the way.
  • Verticality: At times maybe, other times nope. I could have used it in-game. Could easily have been the fault of the game (BF2042) or my surround config.

HE400SE
Acquitted itself surprisingly well given my other experiences with these (see my music impressions). Overall sound still shallow and withdrawn, like I'm sitting in front of a TV watching a recording of someone playing. Even with that there was a decent sharpness to the sound. Positioning was surprisingly great. Soundstage was significantly wider than I'd expected.

On the assumption my experiences with the sound of these (see below) was out of the ordinary but the gaming characteristics were not then I would still say that even for their sale price of $130 you can do better than these. Some of their characteristics I felt were quite good (imaging and positioning) even in comparison to the other three headphones I tested. However their overall audio profile - not to mention music performance - was not at all to my liking.

If you see my musical impressions the overall sound of these just did not match up with the reputation others have given the HE400SE's. I don't know if I have a defective pair, if I truly need to go through the 150-hour burn-in period, if they need some EQ work, or something else. I would strongly advise NOT making a decision on these solely based on my experiences; please treat them instead as a data point.
  • Soundstage: Wide and decently spacious, to my surprise.
  • Detail: OK. Still a bit shallow and muffled.
  • Separation: Good
  • Imaging: Very good, bordering on excellent. The HE400SE's made it unmistakable what direction sounds came from. I was impressed by it.
  • Rear Cues: Very good, in line with Imaging.
  • Bass Bleed: None that I picked up.
  • Verticality? Nope.

DT990 600 Premium
Top performer out of all four from a competitive perspective (as opposed to "fun"). If for you everything takes a backseat to maximizing your in-game advantages then go get a DT990 600. Soundstage, positioning, imaging and detail are incredible on these, just as advertised. You then pay for that with ear-shredding peaks on anything high-pitched. Speaking for myself it became fatiguing after extended play. Mids are MIA and bass is distant and boomy. I wouldn't mind the sound having more meat on its bones but, again, we're pulling out all the stops for competitive advantage. I found the DT990's exceptionally comfortable, including for long periods, thanks to their extremely low weight. These are so light that when I received the shipping box from Amazon I worried someone had gotten to it first and taken out the headphones. The included fuzzy-slipper earpads are...fuzzy slippers for your ears. Make of that what you will. The cable is non-detachable. I'm new at this higher-end audio stuff but I found that annoying. Even the HE400SE's at $50 less had a [God awful] detachable cable.

I would say for competitive gaming purposes the $170 I paid is a worthwhile price; just keep in mind that if you get the 600ohm version (regarded as the best flavor, though the others are no slouch) you also need to have gear that can drive them. That may or may not represent an added expense.
  • Soundstage: Medium-large and fairly deep. "Focused" is the adjective I'd use.
  • Detail: Sounds are all sharp and detailed, yep I definitely heard things I hadn't before, which was awesome.
  • Separation: Generally good.
  • Imaging: Good for the most part. I had some rear cues sound like they were coming in front of me once.
  • Rear Cues: Good though things get a bit mushy from 7-9 o'clock, just as noted by @Mad Lust Envy . I also experienced some rear cues that failed to come through as behind me (I thought they were in front or possibly below) even though they were quite close.
  • Bass Bleed: None that I picked up.
  • Verticality: Can't say for sure, maybe? If so it wasn't particularly definite.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2022 at 5:10 PM Post #2 of 18
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

So I assume you will keep the M1570 for competitive gaming out of the bunch or look for an upgrade within $400-$500? Since you don't like it to be warm, i would still say try the DT1990. Ideally, 1 open-back headphone for close quarters FPS games like TC Siege and CS:GO (e.g. HD660s, small soundstage, laser-accurate imaging), and 1 open-back headphone for large-map FPS games like Battlefield series and Warzone (e.g. M1570, HD800, K702). While the DT1990 reportedly has laser-imaging, its soundstage is middle ground, and using virtual surround sound (MS Dolby Atmos for Headphones or your SBX 7.1) will always expand the soundstage.

If you want to compare the raw and original soundstage of your headphones, disable all virtual surround sound, use them in stereo mode. That's what i do in BF5 using the in-game binaural setting while all vss is disabled in windows. Try the stereo or binaural setting in BF2042.

I have the K702 and below are the upgrades i am considering for large-map FPS games, above your budget but it is a once and for all upgrade because you will always keep looking for a more refined headphone for your tastes and I decided to stop investing in low fi gear.

Beyer T1.2
Hifiman Edition XS
DT1990
HD800

The details will sound muffled on any planar headphone (in your case the HE400se) if not powered properly or, well, if the headphone is lacking by design. You know the stick grenade in BF1? When you throw it it spins around its center of mass while in the air, and it was with my HE4XX when i first noticed that there's actually a sound recording for the air whooshing while the grenade is spinning. Try to increase the gain on your amp if possible and test the HE400SE again. If no such option, try maximizing the volume of your DAC (max windows volume, max DAC volume in dB), and then control the volume at the amp level.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2022 at 5:47 PM Post #3 of 18
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

So I assume you will keep the M1570 for competitive gaming out of the bunch or look for an upgrade within $400-$500? Since you don't like it to be warm, i would still say try the DT1990. Ideally, 1 open-back headphone for close quarters FPS games like TC Siege and CS:GO (e.g. HD660s, small soundstage, laser-accurate imaging), and 1 open-back headphone for large-map FPS games like Battlefield series and Warzone (e.g. M1570, HD800, K702). While the DT1990 reportedly has laser-imaging, its soundstage is middle ground, and using virtual surround sound (MS Dolby Atmos for Headphones or your SBX 7.1) will always expand the soundstage.

If you want to compare the raw and original soundstage of your headphones, disable all virtual surround sound, use them in stereo mode. That's what i do in BF5 using the in-game binaural setting while all vss is disabled in windows. Try the stereo or binaural setting in BF2042.

I have the K702 and below are the upgrades i am considering for large-map FPS games, above your budget but it is a once and for all upgrade because you will always keep looking for a more refined headphone for your tastes and I decided to stop investing in low fi gear.

Beyer T1.2
Hifiman Edition XS
DT1990
HD800

The details will sound muffled on any planar headphone (in your case the HE400se) if not powered properly or, well, if the headphone is lacking by design. You know the stick grenade in BF1? When you throw it it spins around its center of mass while in the air, and it was with my HE4XX when i first noticed that there's actually a sound recording for the air whooshing while the grenade is spinning. Try to increase the gain on your amp if possible and test the HE400SE again. If no such option, try maximizing the volume of your DAC (max windows volume, max DAC volume in dB), and then control the volume at the amp level.
Wow, thank you! That's excellent feedback. To be honest I had equated a very slight lack of crispness and sharpness - almost like a small dulling to sounds - with the "warm" sound signature smoothing things over slightly. I wonder if that slight lack of crispness on the M1570's I'm getting is because they aren't getting enough power, as you described. The X4 is bus-powered via USB-A on the PC side and USB-C on the X4 side. I'm guessing the impendence setting is not the issue here but just raw power (amperage, I'm guessing, whereas voltage would correlate to impendence?)

Based on that would a different amp be a worthwhile try? I keep reading about Schiit on this forum and Hel or Fulla look like they might fit the bill, or perhaps Magni/Modi and use a USB mic. However Schiit is tough to find outside of their store; any others you could recommend that I could find on Amazon for around $150? I also know the GSX1000 has the chatmix functionality I'm after; not sure if it would provide better power or not. I'd be open to suggestions from other brands. I'm not thrilled about giving up some of the gaming-centric features of the X4 but if it gets my headphones to operate properly then it's an easy choice.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2022 at 6:05 PM Post #4 of 18
Chastity has your M1570 so ask what is he using to power it, and just compare the power output in wattage. If your amp outputs the same wattage then no need to upgrade. Also check if he is using balanced output with balanced cables. I was having my doubts with your HE400se power, what is the output power rating of your amp in Watts or mW ?

By the way, does the M1570 sound like you are in a Cathedral? Echo-ey?

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2022 at 7:16 PM Post #5 of 18
Chastity has your M1570 so ask what is he using to power it, and just compare the power output in wattage. If your amp outputs the same wattage then no need to upgrade. Also check if he is using balanced output with balanced cables. I was having my doubts with your HE400se power, what is the output power rating of your amp in Watts or mW ?

By the way, does the M1570 sound like you are in a Cathedral? Echo-ey?
There's a bit of reverb but I wouldn't call it cathedral by any means. Looks like on the low-gain setting (32 – 149Ω) the X4 does 1.2V RMS @ 32Ω, 1.5V RMS @ 150Ω (https://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=200579&c).

@Chastity remind me what you're using please? As I recall it's a fancy-pants tube amp that I'm sure is well outside my price range :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jan 20, 2022 at 7:52 PM Post #6 of 18
There's a bit of reverb but I wouldn't call it cathedral by any means. Looks like on the low-gain setting (32 – 149Ω) the X4 does 1.2V RMS @ 32Ω, 1.5V RMS @ 150Ω (https://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=200579&c).

@Chastity remind me what you're using please? As I recall it's a fancy-pants tube amp that I'm sure is well outside my price range :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
This is my setup:

SMSL M300 MKII DAC - $239 This unit uses an AKM AK4497 flagship DAC, and supports balanced and SE connects.

FX Audio TUBE-01 - $48 with upgraded GE JAN 5654W tubes - The Tube-03 has Bass/Treble adjusts, and available at the same price.

Schiit Asgard 3 - $199 (now it's $249) SE Only, fully discrete components. (No opamps) Has 500mW of pure Class A power. Here's the power specs:

Maximum Power, 16 ohms: 5W RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 32 ohms: 3.5W RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 50 ohms: 2.5W RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 300 ohms: 600mW RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 600 ohms: 300mW RMS per channel

In comparison, I ran the M1570 off the Creative G6, and it's somewhat lackluster. The power rating Creative posts is so freaking useless, posting Voltages instead of mW. IIRC the G6 is 83mW @ 300ohm, so I don't believe the X4 is that much different, since both are USB powered. (don't know if the X4 has a wallwart power)

The EQ I posted will add some clarity to the M1570, and make them less dark, and sound awesome. The tubes don't hurt either.

Jan 20, 2022 at 11:22 PM Post #7 of 18
This is my setup:

SMSL M300 MKII DAC - $239 This unit uses an AKM AK4497 flagship DAC, and supports balanced and SE connects.

FX Audio TUBE-01 - $48 with upgraded GE JAN 5654W tubes - The Tube-03 has Bass/Treble adjusts, and available at the same price.

Schiit Asgard 3 - $199 (now it's $249) SE Only, fully discrete components. (No opamps) Has 500mW of pure Class A power. Here's the power specs:

Maximum Power, 16 ohms: 5W RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 32 ohms: 3.5W RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 50 ohms: 2.5W RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 300 ohms: 600mW RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 600 ohms: 300mW RMS per channel

In comparison, I ran the M1570 off the Creative G6, and it's somewhat lackluster. The power rating Creative posts is so freaking useless, posting Voltages instead of mW. IIRC the G6 is 83mW @ 300ohm, so I don't believe the X4 is that much different, since both are USB powered. (don't know if the X4 has a wallwart power)

The EQ I posted will add some clarity to the M1570, and make them less dark, and sound awesome. The tubes don't hurt either.
Thank you! That EQ worked this time around (your instructions in the other thread were very good). You're correct, the X4 is indeed USB-powered; it's from USB-A to USB-C so I'm unclear whether that allows for true higher USB-C voltages or not.

So now I'm curious what I get out of these if I pick up an actual amp. I'd hate to sacrifice some of the features of the X4 but I think I can navigate that. I could go PC --> Chatmix Dial --> DAC/AMP --> Headphones. Do you think it would be worthwhile to give it a go and, if so, any recommendations? Only thing is that if it didn't make much difference I'd want to be able to return it.

Jan 21, 2022 at 12:10 AM Post #8 of 18
Thank you! That EQ worked this time around (your instructions in the other thread were very good). You're correct, the X4 is indeed USB-powered; it's from USB-A to USB-C so I'm unclear whether that allows for true higher USB-C voltages or not.

So now I'm curious what I get out of these if I pick up an actual amp. I'd hate to sacrifice some of the features of the X4 but I think I can navigate that. I could go PC --> Chatmix Dial --> DAC/AMP --> Headphones. Do you think it would be worthwhile to give it a go and, if so, any recommendations? Only thing is that if it didn't make much difference I'd want to be able to return it.
If it's coming from a USB-C port on the PC, then it will have USB-C level of voltage. If the source is USB-A, then it will have 0.5A or 1.0A depending if it's 2.0 or 3.0+.

For myself, I retired my G6 completely, and use software for my virtual surround. I have Dolby Access and DTS:X via Windows Spatial for movies and for games that support either, and Redscape for 7.1 games. I also use a USB desktop mic. The big issue for you is SXFi, as Creative hasn't allowed it to output SXFi encoding via SPDIF or Line-Out, just via the Headphone port. (If the X4 supports SBX as well, then you can use that over Line-Out/SPDIF, but it's an inferior surround) You could plug the headphone out to your amp, but make sure you don't send too strong of a signal, lest you double-amp and cause distortion and clipping, and potential damage.

Jan 21, 2022 at 12:16 AM Post #9 of 18
If it's coming from a USB-C port on the PC, then it will have USB-C level of voltage. If the source is USB-A, then it will have 0.5A or 1.0A depending if it's 2.0 or 3.0+.

For myself, I retired my G6 completely, and use software for my virtual surround. I have Dolby Access and DTS:X via Windows Spatial for movies and for games that support either, and Redscape for 7.1 games. I also use a USB desktop mic. The big issue for you is SXFi, as Creative hasn't allowed it to output SXFi encoding via SPDIF or Line-Out, just via the Headphone port. (If the X4 supports SBX as well, then you can use that over Line-Out/SPDIF, but it's an inferior surround) You could plug the headphone out to your amp, but make sure you don't send too strong of a signal, lest you double-amp and cause distortion and clipping, and potential damage.
Sounds from specs like it's a genuine USB-C connector, the assumption is that it's also a USB-C cable.

I don't have a separate amp, it's just the X4 presently and I'd be willing to ditch it if necessary. Any suggestions for a replacement that won't color the sound much? There seem to be a boatload of options out there.

Jan 21, 2022 at 12:23 AM Post #10 of 18
Sounds from specs like it's a genuine USB-C connector, the assumption is that it's also a USB-C cable.

I don't have a separate amp, it's just the X4 presently and I'd be willing to ditch it if necessary. Any suggestions for a replacement that won't color the sound much? There seem to be a boatload of options out there.
Budget? If not too much, then try a iFi Zen DAC V2 to start with. The M1570 are pretty efficient and can probably drive well on the DAC's amp. If not, then you can add a Zen CAN to boost it. There's also the Schiit Magni 3+ / Modi 3, or JDS Labs Atom Stack. If you want to get some tubes, then look for a hybrid tube amp, since your cans have low impedance, like the Little Dot III Hybrid.

I already listed what I use.

Jan 21, 2022 at 1:11 AM Post #11 of 18
Budget? If not too much, then try a iFi Zen DAC V2 to start with. The M1570 are pretty efficient and can probably drive well on the DAC's amp. If not, then you can add a Zen CAN to boost it. There's also the Schiit Magni 3+ / Modi 3, or JDS Labs Atom Stack. If you want to get some tubes, then look for a hybrid tube amp, since your cans have low impedance, like the Little Dot III Hybrid.

I already listed what I use.
Thank you!! I'll look into it. I think right now I'd be willing to spend around $200-ish. In thinking it over I'd have to have something with a 3.5mm input - or something I can easily adapt from that - to accommodate the output from the chatmix dial. It looks like Magni/Modi or the Atoms would fit that bill with the iFi only doing USB-in.

Now that I consider, though, what I really need to test isn't so much the DAC but whether an amp makes a difference. Theoretically couldn't I go from the chatmix dial and it's 8-pin-to-3.5mm adapter direct to an amp and then from there to the headphones? Wouldn't that at least tell me whether an amp would make a difference for me? Looking at the impending return window closure for the X4 on February 5th I need to get hands on something fairly soon. I see both flavors of the Magni are on Amazon and can get to me pretty quick. I'd have to go chatmix dial --> 8-pin to 3.5mm --> 3.5mm to RCA L&R --> Amp --> headphones. Besides, upon consideration I'm already converting digital to analogue just by the chatmix dial adapting to 3.5mm.

EDIT: I went ahead and nabbed a Magni 3+ on Amazon, should be here Saturday. That ought to answer the question once and for all. So much trouble just for chatmix! Good thing it's worth it.

EDIT2: I realized that the chatmix dial outputs TRRS and to get this to work I have to go:

Chatmix dial --> TRRS Y-cable (headphone out) --> 3.5mm TRS to RCA -->amp

I'm not a fan of the idea of a rat's nest of adapters just to get this setup working, especially if they introduce noise or degrade quality. At this point I think I'll try out the Magni anyway, maybe connect it to my phone or something just to see if the sound blows me away and makes me reevaluate life. And if not then I'll probably be sufficiently happy with the X4.

EDIT3: Upon consideration the other way I could play this would be keep the X4, output from it to to a Modi via optical, and then go Modi to Magni. That would keep the all-important chatmix functionality (along with a few other useful tricks) and eliminate all the extra adapter wires. Of course it makes the Modi into a very expensive optical-to-RCA adapter, you can get those for $15 on Amazon. But I suppose there's a reason those cost $15 and most others don't. You see any issues with that approach?

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2022 at 10:55 AM Post #12 of 18
EDIT3: Upon consideration the other way I could play this would be keep the X4, output from it to to a Modi via optical, and then go Modi to Magni. That would keep the all-important chatmix functionality (along with a few other useful tricks) and eliminate all the extra adapter wires. Of course it makes the Modi into a very expensive optical-to-RCA adapter, you can get those for $15 on Amazon. But I suppose there's a reason those cost $15 and most others don't. You see any issues with that approach?
This would cause you to lose SXFi support.

Jan 21, 2022 at 10:56 AM Post #13 of 18
This would cause you to lose SXFi support.
That's fine, I don't use it presently anyway.

EDIT: I just noticed that the Modi's frequency response is 20Hz - 20kHz while the M1570's are 5Hz-50kHz. Is the Modi going to cut out parts of the frequency range I'd want to hear? Or is that just the "audible" range and the headphones happen to be wider so a dog could use them (there's a mental picture to start your morning...)? I noticed none of Schiit's other DACs go outside 20Hz - 20kHz.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2022 at 11:27 AM Post #14 of 18
Screenshot 2022-01-21 082410.jpg

:fearful::persevere::unamused: Guess I'll get in line...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back