Material in the "neck/head strap" of MS-1
Aug 16, 2006 at 12:58 AM Post #16 of 17
It isn't that hard to get HD414 pads in sweden. I take it that there is a sennheiser in sweden. What you do is look up their e-mail or phone number and tell them that you need a new pair of earpads for the hd414 headphones, the yellow ones (just to add a personal touch and give them the impression that you need them for an actual HD414 pair of headphones instead of the competion that you ordered from the US). They'll either let you order them directly from them or give you the address of the closest shop where you can order them from. The nicer you are and the more trustworthy you sound the bigger the chance they let you order from them directly. Either way, ask for the price so you won't get ripped of if you need to order via a shop.

-edit-
Oh and, I'm 348% sure the headband of the ms1 is vinyl.
biggrin.gif

Aug 16, 2006 at 1:30 AM Post #17 of 17
K, yeah they where listed on sennheiser.se (I thought that just was some random store because they had lots of brands. Earlier I had only searched various price matching sites for the whole HD-414 headphones, not just the "sponge".)

Price on website is 46 sek (~$6), I hope they are willing to send me a pair, I don't think any of the stores in this town will have them in stock.

Are these better / just as good as the ones which comes with SR80 and up? More comfortable aswell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back