Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview
Apr 6, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #453 of 766
  Anyone with the lightning cable can shed some light? Does it work well with the new iOS10.3 update?

I would LOVE to know this as well. The 10.3 update has rendered all my cables useless for me except the darn CCK kit (and only my genuine Apple one works). Yuck. I had a few "MFI certified" cables that I connected to various DACs/amps and they no longer work. Would definitely be interested in a lightning 2-pin cable that would still work. 

Oh Apple :)

-Collin-

Apr 7, 2017 at 1:03 AM Post #458 of 766

I would LOVE to know this as well. The 10.3 update has rendered all my cables useless for me except the darn CCK kit (and only my genuine Apple one works). Yuck. I had a few "MFI certified" cables that I connected to various DACs/amps and they no longer work. Would definitely be interested in a lightning 2-pin cable that would still work. 

Oh Apple :)

-Collin-

Mine works perfectly fine. Didn't even realize this was an issue. Tested on iPhone 7 Plus and iPad 12.9 Pro.

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:10 AM Post #462 of 766
I finally got these in CANADA and was really and I mean really really really excited. 

alittle background info:
I've heard alot of iems but recently I did an extensive review on the ie80s and lz a4, I was really impressed with the LZ A4. With that being said I was really excited to try the noble x and although I havent listened to them enough for a full review, (I will make sure to post on headfi in the future) I HAD TO to make an unboxing video and first impressions

my first impression was that these were definitely worth the wait for me, the clarity really surprised me and i thought the sound stage in the lz a4 was large until I heard these !

How did you guys find your first impressions to be?

My unboxing/impression video for reference and video view of the iem for those who havent received them yet:

Apr 8, 2017 at 3:44 PM Post #463 of 766
I finally got these in CANADA and was really and I mean really really really excited. 

alittle background info:
I've heard alot of iems but recently I did an extensive review on the ie80s and lz a4, I was really impressed with the LZ A4. With that being said I was really excited to try the noble x and although I havent listened to them enough for a full review, (I will make sure to post on headfi in the future) I HAD TO to make an unboxing video and first impressions

my first impression was that these were definitely worth the wait for me, the clarity really surprised me and i thought the sound stage in the lz a4 was large until I heard these !

How did you guys find your first impressions to be?

My unboxing/impression video for reference and video view of the iem for those who havent received them yet:

where you live bro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back