Massdrop AKG K812 Giveaway! - COMPLETE!
Dec 6, 2015 at 1:53 PM Post #1,129 of 1,250
Massdrop username is the same.  JWahl.  Given some of the recent Grado drops, and their willingness with special edition headphones, I'd like to see a Massdrop edition Grado, based on the 50mm drivers from the newer RS-1e.  Or....  perhaps a collaboration with Symphones, creators of the Magnum driver, on a special Massdrop headphone.  They're already doing a beta program on a 3d printed housing for their drivers.

Dec 6, 2015 at 2:22 PM Post #1,130 of 1,250
Massdrop Username: Zestan

I would love to see a new version of the Dita Answer! I think that Massdrop is best at two things when organising a drop, which is making it way more affordable and also making it way more stylish. These are both fitting for the Dita IEMs as their price points are crazy steep and also, they share Massdrop's passion for creating stylish products (Easy to tell from their products' designs)!

Dec 6, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #1,133 of 1,250
Massdrop Username: Opaq

What would be the greatest is to have a headphone amp from Nelson Pass's First Watt label.  I'm not sure what it would be like,
but sure to be exceptional and unique.

Dec 6, 2015 at 8:12 PM Post #1,138 of 1,250
My username: dj21

I would like to see more high-end IEMs like: KSE 1500, oBravo EAMT-3 (c/w), K10U.. the answer to the truth!?    
THANK U 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back