Massdrop AKG K812 Giveaway! - COMPLETE!
Dec 1, 2015 at 7:14 PM Post #212 of 1,250
Hey Everybody, 

When we run a drop for a product, we often purchase an extra unit or ten for support purposes in case someone gets a DOA unit. After a few months, we're stuck with 1's and 2's of random stuff. Looking through the warehouse, our team found a pair of K812s and thought it would be fun to run a giveaway instead of waiting for our next Bazar (the normal way we liquidate inventory like this).  

Text from the marketing team: 

The AKG K812 Reference Headphone boasts a near unbeatable soundstage, extreme sound clarity, and some of the best components available. So to celebrate our largest community and the great relationship we have with all the members here on Head-Fi, we want to hook up one lucky member with a pair!

To Enter:

1. Leave a comment in this thread with your Massdrop user name below and mention the audiophile product(s) you would most like to see featured on MD

If you do not have a Massdrop username, please
use this specific link
to create an account. If you don't already have a Massdrop account, you must use this link to be entered in the giveaway.

On 12/08, we will randomly select one winner. Good luck!

Username: cbtlr

Would love to see some introductory Schiit stuff - Magni, Modi, Vali.

Dec 1, 2015 at 7:16 PM Post #213 of 1,250
That's a difficult question, there are so many great pieces of gear already on Massdrop, but I'd say to keep going with more collaborations. I've had my K7XXs for almost a year now and have loved them, and I've heard only good things about the collaborations with Grace Designs and recently Fostex. I'm sure there are plenty more opportunities for more great products like those.

MetaMorph

Dec 1, 2015 at 7:16 PM Post #214 of 1,250
Username: stjj89

I would like to see some carefully selected, bang-for-you-buck interconnects on Massdrop.

Dec 1, 2015 at 7:19 PM Post #218 of 1,250
MD username  wetlife ,

#1. Remedy Reclocker from Wyred 4 sound?
#2  some sort of new bluetooth receiver for DACs, "well" any made by an audiophile company???
#3. LightSpeed Cables from LH labs.
#4.  aftermarket IEM and/or headphone cables.

Dec 1, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #221 of 1,250
Massdrop username: nk126

I'd love to see an audiophile-approved smartphone. I know that's a longshot. But Massdrop X HTC, or Massdrop X OnePlus would be pretty cool.

Thanks!

Dec 1, 2015 at 7:23 PM Post #222 of 1,250
Jethro.

I guess you are already proven the maturity of mass drop collaboration products with the recent m9xx and TH-X00. I think you need a self-designed tube-amp to complete the desktop audiophile experience. 

Dec 1, 2015 at 7:26 PM Post #223 of 1,250
Username: derbigpr

I'd like to see the Audeze EL-8 (closed) and AKG K812 featured, since those are next on my purchase list.

Dec 1, 2015 at 7:30 PM Post #224 of 1,250
Massdrop username: wwyssh

It would be awesome to have a Mojo drop
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back