Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones
Feb 27, 2019 at 4:16 PM Post #6,526 of 6,783
Just missed a classifieds sale on the Mikros 90 this morning, I am now getting pangs longing to hear the headphone you all love so dearly. It is sold out everywhere! If anyone has a spare pair I would love to buy from you!
Funny you should mention this now. Just this morning I was contemplating the sale of my Mikros 90s. I really hate to let them go but I'm just not using headphones much anymore. Send me a PM and we'll make a deal.

Feb 28, 2019 at 8:23 AM Post #6,527 of 6,783
The Mikros 90 remain my portable headphones of choice--going on seven years now.
I was just listening to some lossless files this morning through the Emotiva Little Ego: simply captivating.
The Martin Logans remain a classic, a masterpiece, along my Head Fi odyssey. I consider them to be of the same pedigree as my Focal Utopia.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2019 at 9:07 PM Post #6,528 of 6,783
The Mikros 90 remain my portable headphones of choice--going on seven years now.
I was just listening to some lossless files this morning through the Emotiva Little Ego: simply captivating.
The Martin Logans remain a classic, a masterpiece, along my Head Fi odyssey. They are of the same pedigree as my Focal Utopia.

Interesting! Are yours modded or unmodded? Also, stock earpads or aftermarket? My earpads gave out and still haven't replaced them yet. Your comment is making me want to give them a listen again.

Mar 1, 2019 at 8:14 PM Post #6,529 of 6,783
Unmodded [the one remaining pair, out of seven pairs that I had at one time owned: 3 modded and 4 stock]. Stock earpads [I treat them with vinyl conditioner from time-to-time].
Don't know if Dekoni makes earpads that might fit the Mikros 90. Has anyone found an after-market brand that fits without modification?

Mar 1, 2019 at 8:45 PM Post #6,532 of 6,783
Unmodded [the one remaining pair, out of seven pairs that I had at one time owned: 3 modded and 4 stock]. Stock earpads [I treat them with vinyl conditioner from time-to-time].
Don't know if Dekoni makes earpads that might fit the Mikros 90. Has anyone found an after-market brand that fits without modification?

Thanks for the reply.
I ordered these from Amazon because someone said they fit:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BUL3GJU/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
But they were way too loose and keep falling off.

Looking at these now:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NY3WC4L/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A1AVD0W9IFUADT&psc=1

Mar 1, 2019 at 8:52 PM Post #6,534 of 6,783
. . . and these . . . [they might be the same thing]

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-p...ikros-90-Headphones-Earphone/32889293322.html

Almost no buffer between driver and the ear with these. Stock pads are truly supra-aural, whereas these are not.

And I KNOW this is going to sound stupid, but I saved the foam rings from the original thinking I may try to resurrect them by attaching some backing then recovering them with some thin lycra or sheer stretchy material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back