Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones
Mar 25, 2014 at 5:25 PM Post #4,306 of 6,783
  Enjoying the SPACEY MOD Mikros 90, Teds UPOCC silver cable and Steely Dan's "Do It Again".
Lehmann BCL and possibly Teds UPOCC copper cable might be in by next week.
No pics of the Teds silver yet--sorry Cagin.  Maybe this weekend.

np :)    waiting for my X5 anyway before I commission any cables, plus gives me time to get more time in my Mikros, still got couple issues I need to iron out with em

Mar 25, 2014 at 6:03 PM Post #4,307 of 6,783
Some cool trippy music for your Mikros 90 listening pleasure...

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/psilocybian-brain-dissolver

Mar 25, 2014 at 6:12 PM Post #4,308 of 6,783
I can't stand the design of the M90 at all, for me, they are the most ugly looking phones ive seen. Couldn't they just use round cups made out of pvc or something ? Why a mashed kidney with leather :frowning2:

Mar 25, 2014 at 6:41 PM Post #4,310 of 6,783
  I can't stand the design of the M90 at all, for me, they are the most ugly looking phones ive seen. Couldn't they just use round cups made out of pvc or something ? Why a mashed kidney with leather :frowning2:

I agree

Mar 25, 2014 at 6:48 PM Post #4,311 of 6,783
I like'em.

Mar 25, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #4,312 of 6,783
  Bananiq,
The Mikros 90 won't look a whole lot different, but you will look like this:

. . . could be indicative of adequate Mikros 90 burn-in, or it means that you just sat too close to the coal stoker on the Mikros HYPE Express . . . 

Hahahah !! I look like that already, will get worse. Putting Mikros to burn overnight - I am just wondering if Mikros would like the playlist that I am preparing for them. They need nutritious food :)

Mar 25, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #4,313 of 6,783

Haha...the good thing is that you don't get to see them once you put them on (unless you sit in front of a mirror). 

Mar 25, 2014 at 7:08 PM Post #4,314 of 6,783
  Some cool trippy music for your Mikros 90 listening pleasure...

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/psilocybian-brain-dissolver

Nice, listened to that album few days ago, but not with Mikros :)) They seem to have fast bass which is very suitable for Ektoplazm releases,  and Psychedelic genre in general. 

Mar 25, 2014 at 7:09 PM Post #4,315 of 6,783
I like their look and so has everyone I have shown them to. BTW look at them being worn and you will understand the shape as they fit the shape of the ear almost perfectly.

Mar 25, 2014 at 7:10 PM Post #4,316 of 6,783

Haha...the good thing is that you don't get to see them once you put them on (unless you sit in front of a mirror). 

Hey, they're the only headphones that I've ever worn out in public. I gotta believe that they look okay!

Mar 25, 2014 at 7:19 PM Post #4,317 of 6,783
I like the look so far as these things go; build quality is questionable though as the metal rings are separating and the headband seems to have gone soft in one small spot. 

Mar 25, 2014 at 8:12 PM Post #4,319 of 6,783
  I like the look/appearance of these more than anything else.

~ Im2bz2p :)

u just booked yourself a PERMANENT SEAT in the train... :p

I like the look so far as these things go; build quality is questionable though as the metal rings are separating and the headband seems to have gone soft in one small spot. 

i try to flexxxxx the headband nearer the TOP of the headband..to avoid breaking the retractable section.

Hey, they're the only headphones that I've ever worn out in public. I gotta believe that they look okay!

never tot of them as KIDneys lolz.

Mar 25, 2014 at 8:25 PM Post #4,320 of 6,783
Hey, don't joke around with kidneys... I just heard from my doctor that my kidneys show signs of damage and that I have to start taking meds today to reduce protein in my urine. Not funny.
angry_face.gif

Haha @koiloco 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back