March 16th; Netherlands Meet @ Hans from Qables!!
Mar 9, 2008 at 2:59 PM Post #136 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by utilisateur /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there a way someone could geta muziek smurf for me?
biggrin.gif

Thank you Enoyin for offering a place at your table, that sounds great.
maybe Sir Nobax wants to join seeing how space is getting constricted.

Haha, you all are dividing table-space already?
biggrin.gif

If there's a small spot left for the Beyerdynamic 550 ill be okay i guess.

Mar 9, 2008 at 3:29 PM Post #137 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And you calling me "dear"...
tongue.gif

I thought it sounded funny
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Nobax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ehm, before i forget to ask, i will take my Emu-0404 USB DAC with me, but i do not have a notebook myself. Is it possible to jack it into a notebook of one of you guys?
Else it would be pretty pointless to take it with me.
tongue.gif

No worries, I'll have my laptop with me if Mac isn't a problem...

Mar 9, 2008 at 5:23 PM Post #139 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought it sounded funny
biggrin.gif

No worries, I'll have my laptop with me if Mac isn't a problem...

Oh, no need anymore. I saw Utilisateur already takes a EMU-0404 with him, so i'll just leave mine at home.
One is enough i guess, and it saves me the trouble taking it with me on the 'public transport'.
cool.gif

Mar 10, 2008 at 9:30 AM Post #141 of 205
Yeah, yes yes yes, its nearly meet time.

Indra it can never be too crowded, I will just open the bay doors so we can continue outside, 580 m2
biggrin.gif
I think we have about the same useable space as in Terneuzen, if needed I can/will free the buro's in our two offices so they can be used as well.

Power: I will provide a couple of 'haspels' here and there, you will need your own power supply as of there.

Catering: around 1 o'clock, we have soup (vegetarische tomaten) and broodjes, I calculate 2 to 3 per head. Supply is not infinite, op=op but take care we all have something ok? Thee, and coffee free available around the clock. For fris it is available but I would ask a small amount per drink if that is ok?

The rest is up to you all, but I am sure that'll work out all right.

Hans.

EDIT: Sorry but we have a no-smoking policy inside the premises.

Mar 10, 2008 at 11:04 AM Post #142 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by hoosterw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
....Catering: around 1 o'clock, we have soup (vegetarische tomaten) and broodjes, I calculate 2 to 3 per head. Supply is not infinite, op=op but take care we all have something ok? Thee, and coffee free available around the clock. For fris it is available but I would ask a small amount per drink if that is ok?...

What? No beer?!?!?!

Mar 10, 2008 at 3:27 PM Post #145 of 205
Quote:

Haha beer, so it is beer you are interested in not Head Fi?? Got you shark!!

biggrin.gif

Yes there is beer to. Small amount to be paid though, sorry.

I don't think you need to appologize(?)
By the looks of it you will be a fantastic host!
wink.gif

[size=xx-small](ALLEEN ZOU IK ZELF WEL WAT GEHAKTBALLETJES MEENEMEN VOOR IN DE SOEP... / (translation) allthough I would bring some meatballs for in the soup...)[/size]
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2008 at 3:40 PM Post #146 of 205
Ok no more apologies then.

Well I know the soup, it is made by a friend of mine who is into catering and it is a delicious soup not the watery kind but thicker well stuffed. There is (amongst other) egg in it as a replacement for meat. So I know everybody will/can like it.
But your are happy to bring the meatballs. Bring some for me as well.
cool.gif

For those that would like a different taste we have Cup-a-soup.
rolleyes.gif

Hans

Mar 10, 2008 at 3:44 PM Post #147 of 205
Quote:

Ok no more apologies then.

Well I know the soup, it is made by a friend of mine who is into catering and it is a delicious soup not the watery kind but thicker well stuffed. There is (amongst other) egg in it as a replacement for meat. So I know everybody will/can like it.
But your are happy to bring the meatballs. Bring some for me as well.
cool.gif

For those that would like a different taste we have Cup-a-soup.
rolleyes.gif

Hans

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2008 at 5:07 PM Post #148 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalmind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damnit, so now I'm the BOB too?
biggrin.gif

In the US they don't have BOBs but rather "designated drivers". I, on the other hand, am what is known as a "designated drinker". Sorry Rik

Note: I'm only joking since I suffer from migraine headaches and usually don't drink all that much. But one beer would be nice.

Mar 10, 2008 at 5:35 PM Post #149 of 205
Can I come too? As I've only just got started in the world of headphones, I don't have much gear to contribute (nor knowledge, I'm afraid, just impressions): Sennheiser HD 595 and ER-6i. Unfortunately the Pico I ordered won't be here in time for the meet.

Mar 10, 2008 at 5:47 PM Post #150 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by ralphp@optonline /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the US they don't have BOBs but rather "designated drivers". I, on the other hand, am what is known as a "designated drinker". Sorry Rik

Note: I'm only joking since I suffer from migraine headaches and usually don't drink all that much. But one beer would be nice.

Haha, don't worry about. Since I'm the only car owner in my group of friends, I'm usually the chauffeur to concerts. Once in a while though, when someone else can borrow a car, I get back at them.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back