Mar. 10 - Message from Rick's family re: Best Wishes And Prayers For A Friend In A Fight: rickcr42
Dec 6, 2009 at 5:03 AM Post #47 of 162
Stay positive, lean on your friends and family, and try to eat as well as possible. Its going to be a bitch of a fight, but never give up and I have a feeling you'll beat it.

Dec 7, 2009 at 7:37 PM Post #51 of 162
I dont know you either Rick, but more power to you man! Prayers are universal and are heard and felt by everyone no matter religion, faith or belief. I am sure you will feel the prayers and hopes of all the members on headfi that support you and come out strong.

Dec 8, 2009 at 8:49 AM Post #55 of 162
Good luck Rick, you have obviously made a difference to many people's lives. Here's to hoping you continue to do so.
smily_headphones1.gif

Best of luck,
Matt.

Dec 8, 2009 at 1:58 PM Post #56 of 162
I found this picture, apparently of the man himself in a post of his. Those of you so inclined might wish to put your hands together for a few minutes and imagine him glowing brightly with light.
smily_headphones1.gif

2256714281_1ea85ef402.jpg

Dec 8, 2009 at 2:41 PM Post #57 of 162
that's pretty much exactly as i had pictured him.

Dec 8, 2009 at 5:23 PM Post #58 of 162
Hi rick, I haven't posted here in a long time. Long time. I thought this was a reasonable time to post since I'm coping with a fairly aggressive cancer too.

Research the **** out of pubmed. Ask your doctors as many questions as possible.

Look at threads in imminst.org for non conventional but generally scientifically backed treatments. For example this thread: http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.p...ic=23263&st=40 Research the substances they suggest on pubmed to make sure they apply to your cancer, and that they don't contraindicate your doctor's conventional treatments.

Don't smoke.

Best,

f/R

Dec 9, 2009 at 8:27 PM Post #59 of 162
We have an international 'cutting the ties that bind' group, I'll put Rick's name on that list and people have reported amazing results, including turn around from cancer and waking up from coma - these are examples from people I personally know. Of course it included love and prayer from their loved ones and other little known / mysterious and postitive energies ...

Prayer heals ...

Thanks for the post, the world, we and Rick can definitely benefit from good'n loving thoughts and prayers ...

Rick, may you receive from the Hi-C - Higher Conscience whatever you need for your healing ...

Thank you all
Sunil.

Dec 9, 2009 at 9:00 PM Post #60 of 162
Count me on the team praying for him and his family during this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back