Mar. 10 - Message from Rick's family re: Best Wishes And Prayers For A Friend In A Fight: rickcr42
Dec 5, 2009 at 9:44 AM Post #32 of 162
Kick its arse and give it hell mate
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 9:45 AM Post #33 of 162
Keep fighting Rick. Know that all of us here who have benefitted so much from your presence are wishing you and your family the very best until you come out on top!

Dec 5, 2009 at 2:26 PM Post #37 of 162
i remember when i first joined thinking, "who is this dude schooling everyone in the TiO forums? he's either the kind of guy you always want on your side in a war, or some big-talking dweeb in a bathrobe in his momma's basement."

it didn't take me long to figure out you're the former, rickcr42. cancer has not been kind to my family... i'm sending all the positive energy i can muster over your way.

fight on, bro.

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #38 of 162
Get well Rick,. Im prayiing for you.
Ive had lung cancer when i was age 20. Im now age 45, and im fine.
You can beat this. Take vitamins, eat veggies, and pray, and keep up the good attitude and fight it.

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:21 PM Post #41 of 162
It is very sad to see a friend going through this illness. I like others had my differences w/ Rick (on more than one forum
wink.gif
)but so what, in the end when it came to technical issues he is way ahead of me and he has no problem sharing his knowledge.

My father is going through treatment for his prostrate cancer which is a tough battle, but like my father Rick is tough and a fighter. My best wishes go out to Rick and his family. Now go and beat the crap out of this Rick.

Dec 5, 2009 at 9:12 PM Post #42 of 162
Rick, though you were before my time on this thread, a search of your posts shows both phenomenal knowledge and passion for DIY, and you've benefitted this community of DIYers so much.

Just know that this whole community is rooting for you, and that you're in my prayers.

Dec 5, 2009 at 10:43 PM Post #43 of 162
In the realities of life, threats of death sometimes confronts us. When your inner-person starts to become challenged with the trial. That same inner-person finds the way out by strength seldom needed in normal living. If I have read Jude's wonderful review in it's proper context, it has been and will continue to be people like you that make our little corner of the world a more satisfying place.

I do believe I was given a correction of course at one time from the Rickster as a moderator.
redface.gif
Good moderator IMO.

Dig deep in that well of strength Rickcr42. Use it and put a scowl on the tallyman's face.

Your family at Head Fi.

Dec 6, 2009 at 1:09 AM Post #44 of 162
Rick, i'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis. best of luck on the road that you're traveling. may you have some great and compassionate doctors/PAs/nurses/social workers etc. working with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back