Mapletree build (ship) times
Jan 16, 2007 at 1:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Mortalcoil

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi guys,Im wondering if anyone one could tell me what the average build time would be for an Ear Purist.I didnt want to bug Dr. Lloyd with such a question until Im more a less ready ($).I know alot of you love the Mapletree design, especially the synergy with an RS-1 ,RS-2.

Jan 16, 2007 at 1:52 AM Post #3 of 9
Ouch....your obviously building it yoursef.What about the ready built method any idea on times?

Jan 16, 2007 at 3:57 AM Post #4 of 9
If you visit Dr. Lloyds web site you can see how many orders he has currenly pending at any given time, which will give you an idea as to how long the wait will be. I think the wait is generally 2-3 weeks, or so.

- augustwest

Jan 16, 2007 at 4:19 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by augustwest /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you visit Dr. Lloyds web site you can see how many orders he has currenly pending at any given time, which will give you an idea as to how long the wait will be. I think the wait is generally 2-3 weeks, or so.

- augustwest

Thanks for the info
wink.gif

Jan 16, 2007 at 6:54 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by augustwest /img/forum/go_quote.gif

- augustwest

At this point I think you'll be waiting a bit longer, the 20 HD150s seem to have back logged him abit. From memory my amp was around 3 to 4 weeks from sending money to amp being shipped. Building times are really dependent on how long the order queue is, I have seem times when there's only been a couple of items on his list so turn around would be pretty quick.
Anyhow, dont worry about contacting Lloyd and asking, he's always very prompt with his replies.

Jan 16, 2007 at 6:40 PM Post #8 of 9
Thanks again with the tips

Jan 17, 2007 at 2:22 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by tuatara /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At this point I think you'll be waiting a bit longer, the 20 HD150s seem to have back logged him abit. From memory my amp was around 3 to 4 weeks from sending money to amp being shipped. Building times are really dependent on how long the order queue is, I have seem times when there's only been a couple of items on his list so turn around would be pretty quick.
Anyhow, dont worry about contacting Lloyd and asking, he's always very prompt with his replies.

Correct the HD150 have bogged him down, otherwise plan on 3 to 4 weeks plus time in transit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back