XENNS (previously known as Mangird) Impressions Thread
Feb 28, 2021 at 6:55 PM Post #392 of 909
Hello

I just found out on the Linsoul website that the Mangird Tea seems to have a change in their package. It now has a leather case, a different box presentation and different tips. It also includes one 6.35 mm adapter and one of those airplane socket adapters.

MANGIRDTEA-1-1000x1000_1024x1024.jpg
MANGIRDTEA-5-1000x1000_1024x1024.jpg

Does anyone know of someone who has already received this package?

Mar 2, 2021 at 5:31 AM Post #393 of 909
Hello

I just found out on the Linsoul website that the Mangird Tea seems to have a change in their package. It now has a leather case, a different box presentation and different tips. It also includes one 6.35 mm adapter and one of those airplane socket adapters.

I actually did receive the new packaging. Ordered two weeks ago and received it last Wednesday. Almost thought I received a clone because of the new packaging, but it's from Linsoul and seems to be an upgrade to the previous packaging.

Still taking time to get used to the set. Coming from blon bl03, bl01, KZ ZSX, Tin T2 and Tripowin TC-01, this is a more premium product.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2021 at 6:11 AM Post #394 of 909
Hello

Yes, my Tea was delivered yesterday with these peripherals. I ordered the 2.5mm cable, but the two adaptors don't fit, they're for 3.5mm. I don't like this style of case (like a larger version of what came with Tin P1), the magnet which is supposed to hold it closed is too weak to stop these cases accidently opening if I'm carrying it in my knapsack

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2021 at 7:28 AM Post #395 of 909
Yes, my Tea was delivered yesterday with these peripherals. I ordered the 2.5mm cable, but the two adaptors don't fit, they're for 3.5mm. I don't like this style of case (like a larger version of what came with Tin P1), the magnet which is supposed to hold it closed is too weak to stop these cases accidently opening if I'm carrying it in my knapsack
the point is the sound guys....................and at this point the Teas are the hottest thing out there at this price range for sure................trully exceptional midrange,in comparison with other multi-hybrids back to back auditioning, they sound day and night difference................. :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Apr 3, 2021 at 11:41 PM Post #397 of 909
Has anyone compared the Tea with the SeeAudio Yume? It seems they have some similarities, comparing reviews of the Tea to my experience with the Yume.

Apr 4, 2021 at 7:45 AM Post #398 of 909
Has anyone compared the Tea with the SeeAudio Yume? It seems they have some similarities, comparing reviews of the Tea to my experience with the Yume.
Tea definitely livelier and better technical for sure, tea bass punch much harder
Tea also warmer and thicker than what yume offer, yume focused on midrange while tea offer more balanced presentation
Yume stage is a bit wider while tea offer more depth.

I like both female and male vocal on tea, but only female vocal for yume

Well obviously in term of tech, i don't think Yume is on Tea level, while for tonal is matter of preferences

Apr 4, 2021 at 9:26 AM Post #399 of 909
Tea definitely livelier and better technical for sure, tea bass punch much harder
Tea also warmer and thicker than what yume offer, yume focused on midrange while tea offer more balanced presentation
Yume stage is a bit wider while tea offer more depth.

I like both female and male vocal on tea, but only female vocal for yume

Well obviously in term of tech, i don't think Yume is on Tea level, while for tonal is matter of preferences

Thanks for your comparison. Drop has the Tea on discount right now so my interest was piqued. I think the Tea’s sonics will be covered by my Yume (female vocals and violin/woodwinds)

and my Globe as my main. OTOH, that is one nice deal on the Tea on Drop...

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2021 at 8:41 PM Post #400 of 909
Thanks for your comparison. Drop has the Tea on discount right now so my interest was piqued. I think the Tea’s sonics will be covered by my Yume (female vocals and violin/woodwinds)

and my Globe as my main. OTOH, that is one nice deal on the Tea on Drop...

With you having both the Yume and the Globe, I do think the Tea would probably be a little redundant, or a side-grade.

Apr 4, 2021 at 8:56 PM Post #401 of 909
With you having both the Yume and the Globe, I do think the Tea would probably be a little redundant, or a side-grade.

Thanks for your insight. Wallet! Back in the pocket!

Apr 5, 2021 at 5:44 AM Post #402 of 909
Thanks for your insight. Wallet! Back in the pocket!
agreed with IEMusic, Tea will be redundant against Globe imo
Globe is the more musical and less technical version of tea

i own Globe and Yume, and also bought 2 Mangird Tea for my friend before :ksc75smile:
why i didn't buy Tea? i own too many IEM and i need to cut down some so i only pick the unique one (can be bad or good).... and i prefer musical one than technical one (although i do accept good technical with good musical IEM)

Apr 5, 2021 at 8:37 AM Post #403 of 909
agreed with IEMusic, Tea will be redundant against Globe imo
Globe is the more musical and less technical version of tea

i own Globe and Yume, and also bought 2 Mangird Tea for my friend before :ksc75smile:
why i didn't buy Tea? i own too many IEM and i need to cut down some so i only pick the unique one (can be bad or good).... and i prefer musical one than technical one (although i do accept good technical with good musical IEM)
Globe and tea , which one sings more physical and emotional/specious ,,,,,

Apr 5, 2021 at 8:08 PM Post #404 of 909
Globe and tea , which one sings more physical and emotional/specious ,,,,,
Easily Globe, tea midrange is great, it just globe is special

Choose Globe if you like female vocal and string instruments
Choose tea if you want more textured bass and better detail

Apr 5, 2021 at 8:16 PM Post #405 of 909
Easily Globe, tea midrange is great, it just globe is special

Choose Globe if you like female vocal and string instruments
Choose tea if you want more textured bass and better detail
Which has better imaging? I find the imaging of the Tea to be one of its strongest qualities. It has truly holographic imaging for me, only bested by the MEST, of all IEMs I’ve heard so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back