[Manga] headphone museum
May 1, 2009 at 7:12 AM Post #46 of 82
It's temporarily sold out in the German shop but they are backordering it from Japan so I should have it in 4-5 weeks time

May 1, 2009 at 8:23 AM Post #47 of 82
It's been scanned in its entirety if you know where to look ;o
600+ MB ahoy
The earlier one has been scanned as well, although being that the one released last year is that plus more, I don't know why you'd want that one.

And there are countless more headphone images on certain sorts of image sites, although most of them are not real...

May 1, 2009 at 8:38 AM Post #48 of 82
FYI The site is called Headphone MUSUME.

Musume - むすめ - 娘 - are other wise known as young (unmarried) girls.
Musume also means daughter.

There are tons of different varieties of these musume, some are of the mecha type, some are of the military type, some are dresses as food, etc etc. All in all its supposed to be MOE.(pronounced "MO-Eh-") Moe (slang) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

May 1, 2009 at 8:45 AM Post #49 of 82
I kind of find this thread sad, but I love moe.!
smily_headphones1.gif

moe.

May 1, 2009 at 9:01 AM Post #50 of 82
noooooooooo don't start bringing moe into the conversation or you'll just start confusing people who are not normally exposed to it
frown.gif

May 1, 2009 at 4:51 PM Post #53 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by aegid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
noooooooooo don't start bringing moe into the conversation or you'll just start confusing people who are not normally exposed to it
frown.gif

Agreed, this thread is geeky enough without bringing moe into it.

May 1, 2009 at 6:05 PM Post #57 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's a slightly cleaner image (taken with camera):

You should buy the book if you want to see it full quality.
tongue.gif

Thanks Fitz! That indeed is a gorgeous picture artistically, in my opinion anyway.

And no, I wont buy the book, I have a limit in my nerdiness.
tongue.gif

May 1, 2009 at 8:30 PM Post #59 of 82
It's also one of the only headphone guidebooks anywhere in the world unless there's a dearth of them and I just don't know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back