Making my first CMOY, need a lot of help.
Mar 13, 2009 at 9:54 PM Post #16 of 20
I didn't link because its the first link of any search engine, but its not a big deal

JDS Labs

Keep in mind his price listing is way too high, its more like $35ish total

You actually buy the pcb and jacks from him and the rest from mouser or digikey. Useful features (but pretty much standard as far as professional cmoy setups go) include a rail splitter, bass boost switch, dc power jack, and auto shutoff.

If you are good at soldering, you can probably build one in 15-60minutes rather a few hours if were you doing everything from scratch.

Mar 13, 2009 at 10:32 PM Post #17 of 20
Any point in getting a Little Dot Mini (not Mini Tube)?, as it costs very cheap 2nd hand, £15 is like lunch money to me
biggrin.gif

Mar 13, 2009 at 11:11 PM Post #18 of 20
Little Dot Micro+? Sure.

Mar 14, 2009 at 2:55 AM Post #19 of 20
Ischabible, you posted in that thread that it's tempting to get it
biggrin.gif
So you know what I'm talking about but I'm pretty sure it's not LDM+, it's just LDM because the guy didn't say anything about +.

Here's a link to y'all anyway. http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f42/fs...-micro-412335/

But it might be taken and I don't have spare funds for it now anyway as I'm still getting enough money for headphones (Student, only get lunch money
biggrin.gif
)

Mar 14, 2009 at 8:49 PM Post #20 of 20
So, any opinion on that Little Dot Micro? Worth it? Or another question - Is it better than E3 or E5 (FiiO for those who don't know)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back