Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread.
Apr 22, 2017 at 1:01 PM Post #498 of 948

Does the banned seller rhyme with Tooeasy?

Lol yes 
biggrin.gif

Apr 22, 2017 at 1:02 PM Post #499 of 948
Apr 22, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #501 of 948
  Lol yes 
biggrin.gif

Uh oh.

We need someone with a verified genuine & verified fake to post detailed photos of the differences. There always are - logos, printing on the box, construction differences, etc.

Apr 22, 2017 at 1:46 PM Post #503 of 948
  Just meant it rhymes. Not that I got a set from them. Have ordered from them and got excellent service in the past though.

No, I'm saying 'uh-oh' because that's where I got mine from.

I didn't know they were banned at the time I ordered mine.

I did get mine before the 7th sale. The people that have been having issues seem to all have taken advantage of the ridiculously low sale prices during the 7th. Maybe it's coincidence; maybe it's not.

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:00 PM Post #504 of 948
No, I'm saying 'uh-oh' because that's where I got mine from.

I didn't know they were banned at the time I ordered mine.

I did get mine before the 7th sale. The people that have been having issues seem to all have taken advantage of the ridiculously low sale prices during the 7th. Maybe it's coincidence; maybe it's not.

I wouldn't worry about gear from him. He's the only store I use. NiceHCK on the otherhand has had questionable sale tactics over the past few months

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:59 PM Post #507 of 948
:cool: I'm Skeptical simply because of the Color. The ORIGINAL K3 and K3Pros were Dark Grey. No one seems to have problems with the Early K3 Pro and My Original K3 have been spot-on since I got them. I wonder if when they started offering the Brown they tinkered with the innards?

Pretty much sounds like what is being experienced with the Musicmaker SWIII.  Don't foresee an upgrade to the Pro or Pro HD. OR the SWIII for that matter.....

:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN

I think you hit the nail on the head Twin. I have the early K3 Pro in dark grey and have nothing but praise for them. No sound cutting in and out, no channel imbalance, beautiful mids and highs with quality bass not muddy at all. I thought the brown color on the recent ones pictured was due to bad lighting or something. There is definitely something amiss and I feel bad for those who are having problems. Even at the anniversary prices you don't want to get a lemon..jmo

Apr 22, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #509 of 948
I got mine from "hotfi earphones and headphones" anybody else? I still have yet to receive them, been a month.

Apr 22, 2017 at 4:11 PM Post #510 of 948
Is Penonaudio selling originals for sure? Seems to me more and more I`m not getting any IEM`s over ~30$ from AE anymore 
rolleyes.gif

More and more IEM makers should start marking their IEM`s with codes and registration cards - so if anyone checking for authentic code gets it confirmed online! (or not if fake).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back