Madison, WI meet?
May 21, 2006 at 3:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 54

Linas5

New Head-Fier
Like the title says, would anyone be interested in a meet in Madison, WI, around the middle of June? I live up in the area of Portage, so it would be nice to see what other head-fiers are in the general area. So voice your opinions, concerns, or give some input on the situation
tongue.gif

May 21, 2006 at 12:39 PM Post #2 of 54
I might be willing to come down from the U.P. It would be closer than the Detroit meet.

May 31, 2006 at 5:16 AM Post #3 of 54
I'm up for it. The location is right
icon10.gif

May 31, 2006 at 11:56 AM Post #4 of 54
anyone know where we could host this sorta meet? looks like not too many people are all too interested in it, so we dont need to waste that much space
tongue.gif
. And when is convinient for everyone? It'd be nice if it was before July 20, or after August 20, as I'm going to be gone for that stretch of time.

Jun 1, 2006 at 9:18 PM Post #5 of 54
I can only do it if it's before August, since I'll be heading out east for college then.

I don't think too many people poke around this section of the forum...

Jun 1, 2006 at 10:46 PM Post #6 of 54
I'm up for hosting another meet at my place in Waukesha. Yeah its a few miles from Madison but its closer to those just outside of Milwaukee that might have been able to make it otherwise.

The only weekend that is no good for me is July 22-23. Other than that give me a date and I'll make the arrangements.

Jun 2, 2006 at 8:08 PM Post #7 of 54
Anyone else interested?

Jun 13, 2006 at 2:07 PM Post #9 of 54
i might be able to get a place at memorial union if anyone is interested (family members and such) so...would anyone be up for a meet in madison...like mid-july? (gotta see if its possible still)

Jun 13, 2006 at 5:51 PM Post #10 of 54
At the union would be pretty sweet. I am most definitely up for it.

Jun 13, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #11 of 54
I might be interested, but I am really only interested in DIY stuff. If there are others willing to bring some DIY stuff (and not just a bunch of Pimeta/Millett/PPA/M3's) and make it, at least in part, a DIY meet, then I'm in.

For location, how about contacting University Audio or the place out on Gammon? The one on Gammon is a Grado dealer, so might be interested.

Jun 14, 2006 at 12:19 AM Post #12 of 54
Wait, there's a Grado dealer in Madison?
eek.gif

*gets in car*

Jun 14, 2006 at 3:23 AM Post #13 of 54
so....anyone wanna make up a date or place? sometime around the 15th of july? (or another time before the 20th of july, hopefully.) then there's the whole who's coming, what's everyone bringing, etc.

when and where, you decide!

Jul 6, 2006 at 12:54 PM Post #15 of 54
I would be interested. Madison or Milwaukee work for me as long as it is on a Saturday or Sunday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsavitsk
I might be interested, but I am really only interested in DIY stuff. If there are others willing to bring some DIY stuff (and not just a bunch of Pimeta/Millett/PPA/M3's) and make it, at least in part, a DIY meet, then I'm in.

I can bring my modded BH S.E.X. if people are interested.

Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back