Made my decision:)
Jun 4, 2013 at 12:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

larry1975

New Head-Fier
Finally made a decision after a few months of reading reviews. I had it down to 2 choices the V-Moda M100 and the Focal Spirit Ones, I chose the Focal's, they will arrive tomorrow hopefully the right the decision was made. 

Jun 5, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #2 of 9
Quote:
Finally made a decision after a few months of reading reviews. I had it down to 2 choices the V-Moda M100 and the Focal Spirit Ones, I chose the Focal's, they will arrive tomorrow hopefully the right the decision was made. 

biggrin.gif
  LOL, and if it wasn't?

Jun 6, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #5 of 9
 :D   LOL, and if it wasn't?

You just couldn't resist, could you? :D

Good luck with your choice. I haven't heard those, but Focal is such a good home and car audio speaker brand, I've always wanted to hear their headphones. :)

Jun 7, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:
Quote:

biggrin.gif
  LOL, and if it wasn't?

You just couldn't resist, could you?
biggrin.gif

Just sayin'... the period after the blind purchase and before the shipment arriving is always SUPER FUN!  
wink.gif

Quote:
Quote:

Good luck with your choice. I haven't heard those, but Focal is such a good home and car audio speaker brand, I've always wanted to hear their headphones.
smily_headphones1.gif

larry1975, FWIW, I would concur will cel4145.  I haven't heard the Focal either.  But unless you truly need the M-100's bass, I believe the Spirit One may be a better overall option.  Hope you enjoy them! 
smile.gif

Jun 7, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #7 of 9
Just sayin'... the period after the blind purchase and before the shipment arriving is always SUPER FUN!  :wink:

You think it's bad with headphones. I ordered my first 75 lb Internet direct manufacturer subwoofer sweating the fact it would probably cost like $100 to ship back if it sucked. Even buying headphone amps from China are nowhere near as stressful as that. LOL :)

Jun 7, 2013 at 5:39 AM Post #8 of 9
You cray cray! 
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back