Originally Posted by jlo mein
159349_419933.jpg

"You can be my wingman anytime"

"No...you can be mine"

Brokeback Airplane

Apr 29, 2006 at 2:34 PM Post #17 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
he could of aged gracefully like paul newman...

in order to do that, he would have had to not be a complete monster raving loony.

May 4, 2006 at 12:42 AM Post #19 of 46
Spider-Man 2 was hardly great. Better than the first? By a landslide. But great? No. Those other movies are classics though.

I'm definitely catching MI3 sometime on opening weekend!

May 4, 2006 at 2:01 AM Post #20 of 46
Why be offended by Tom Cruise's personal life? He's a decent actor who has *some* semblance of good taste when it comes to choosing movies. He's one of a handful of actors who will warrant me watching a movie with no previous knowledge.

If Tom Cruise came to my house tomorrow and told me that my antidepressants are evil, I'd kick him in the nuts, and still go watch MI3 when it comes out.

May 4, 2006 at 6:20 PM Post #21 of 46
I've watched it. Not bad actually though the ending is a bland. The villian wasn't that scary but good intro. Tom's acting is mediocre at best and I like what they did with Lindsey (Kerri Russell)' character.

May 4, 2006 at 6:36 PM Post #22 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by VicAjax
Brokeback Airplane

anyone else catch on to that?

Fact - Tom Cruise is Gay/Bi-Sexual.

No, I'm not taking shots at Tom Cruise, Last Samurai is one of my favorite movies, as is Top Gun.

May 5, 2006 at 5:07 PM Post #27 of 46
Got my tickets, going to the 4:40 show after work, I'll let ya know how it is... I hope there are some good previews!

btw - anyone see the new preview for X3 with Pyro and Ice on a power showdown? Looks bad ass!

May 6, 2006 at 5:19 AM Post #28 of 46
Saw it. Twas OK, but it needed another action scene.

May 6, 2006 at 6:30 PM Post #29 of 46
My wife really liked it but I was not overly impressed.

It was fairly predictible with some cool action sequences, worth seeing on the big screen but far from a summer blockbuster IMO.

Pirates and X3 should not have much trouble being the movies to beat this summer.

Tom was Tom... nothing worthy of talking about. If Ving Rhames and Philip Seymour Hoffman had a little more screen time they could have easily stolen the flick from Tom.

May 6, 2006 at 7:35 PM Post #30 of 46
I thought it was a pretty great piece of entertainment actually. Would never want to see it again, but well-made and exciting while it lasted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back