M³ amplifier build discussions thread
Oct 13, 2005 at 4:48 AM Post #826 of 828
Quote:

What is the reason for this move?

...the reasons are a subject for private email.

Team M³ will no longer provide technical support for M³ here at Head-Fi DIY. If the moderators choose not to close our thread and other members choose to continue discussing M³ here, so be it.

Oct 13, 2005 at 10:54 AM Post #827 of 828
in other words, to protect those who pay, discussions like this have to be moved to other forums.

Oct 13, 2005 at 1:16 PM Post #828 of 828
Quote:

Originally Posted by adhoc
in other words, to protect those who pay, discussions like this have to be moved to other forums.

You are free to discuss M3 or any other headphone-related DIY projects here, or elsewhere. There are no qualms about that.

There has been concern that some business ventures have been allowed to essentially promote themselves for free*, while other business ventures have paid for a mall-fi ad. No one is forced to buy any mall-fi ad, but it is not fair to someone who chooses to help support the site by purchasing a mall-fi ad when others running similar business ventures are not. In either situation, the general membership is of course free to discuss these or any other projects.

That is as simple and brief an explanation as I am going to offer, and I don't want this thread to turn into a discussion of this situation, so it will be closed.

YES, you may discuss this situation further, but in another thread if you like- this thread is not being closed so that I could have the final word.

YES, of course you may still discuss the M3 build process if you wish, post questions if you wish, just start a new thread for it at this point.

Morsel has simply stated that "Team M³ will no longer provide technical support for M³ here at Head-Fi DIY." That is perfectly fine, and is their choice. This thread will not be deleted from the site, and may still be referenced at any time.

*This thread did not represent those concerns at all, either. It was simply requested that it be closed. Again, you are free to open another one for the same purpose if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back