LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jan 23, 2017 at 6:47 AM Post #2,045 of 5,225
I've never had as much trouble getting tips onto IEM's as I have with these. An absolute pain in the backside.

What tips are you using? I've probably tried 20 different pairs with them and have not thought that they're any harder to change them on than any other IEM's that I own.

Jan 23, 2017 at 6:57 AM Post #2,047 of 5,225
I've never had as much trouble getting tips onto IEM's as I have with these. An absolute pain in the backside.

I promise you it's not as bad as trying to get your tips on the Master 4.
The filter bore is larger and it is a little tougher On the A4 as compared to the more narrow board on the Fidue A73

Once you find the tip you are happy with you won't be changing so much. that's what happened with me

Jan 23, 2017 at 8:15 AM Post #2,048 of 5,225
Earlier it was the Trinity Audio Kombi tips but even a lot of the stock ones in the A4 box I found really awkward to get on.

From the trinity tread - the kombi tips a major pain. I think Indigo Bobknows a trick or two to help :wink:

I would use spin fits and that takes less than a minute to setup.

Jan 23, 2017 at 8:42 AM Post #2,050 of 5,225

+1 - they fit my ears really nicely and I feel no discomfort - however out of everyone I know, I think I am the only one whom they fit.

What does that say about my ears?

A bit rushed at the moment, been meaning to tell you all about trying the narrower vent tips with blue front/red back. Haven't got time to get into it, but it did not work out for me at all. Still black all the way, and still loving!

Please just for experience once you try this combination , 
Black/b+Blue/f+front vent block mod with some medium bore tips and share your impressions ,  thanks . 

Jan 23, 2017 at 9:27 AM Post #2,052 of 5,225
  anybody know what is memory wire in chinese. I am looking for a cable and i want to tell the maker, not to make the cable to have memory effect near the connect

Maybe just show them this. 
biggrin.gif

Jan 23, 2017 at 11:38 AM Post #2,053 of 5,225
Am I the only one using black/b red/f as my got to combination these days?

I'm using this one as well.  I found the black-b/blue-f that it came in slightly bright (not overly bright tho) so I swapped in for your setup.  I haven't switched since then.  I'm commuting a lot and I really don't trust myself to swap back and forth during the day. 

Jan 23, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #2,054 of 5,225

That's so true. At one point, I was even tempted to use lubricant
:D

What tips are you using? I've probably tried 20 different pairs with them and have not thought that they're any harder to change them on than any other IEM's that I own.

As long as it looks like the ear tip will fit on the nozzle - if I run into difficulty installing the tip, I'll just rub a small amount of oil from the side of my nose on the front edge of the nozzle. It works. :wink:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Jan 23, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #2,055 of 5,225
I would agree if there was one fault it is the design. I don't have any issues but if it could be more ergonomic

Interesting!  I was just about to post the same thing!  My antitragus (I just google'd this) is experiencing some discomfort.  I thought if I wore them down it would be less uncomfortable it it seems it doesn't matter which way I wear them.

This is the only criticism I can think of right now.. LZ has made a masterpiece otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back