Luxury & Precision (LP) W4, Successor to Their Popular W1/W2 USB Dongle is Here!
Jun 26, 2023 at 2:12 PM Post #781 of 1,494
ddhifi10.jpg

If you see the diagram behind its box, there is no data exchange between the smartphone and the charger and therefore no one can slow it down or stop it.

Jun 26, 2023 at 2:24 PM Post #783 of 1,494
Yes I understand,
but as I wrote to you before, it's not the charger that stops charging, but it's the smartphone that stops taking energy when it no longer needs it

Exactly, and as I already replied to Polky in RU7 thread, I just did a test with S22 and TC28CPro using Anker Nano II 30W iq charger, and when it was getting closer to 100% the current dropped (I was monitoring it with usb-c in-line voltage/current monitor). The charger path is sourcing the current, the smartphone is sinking the current through its power management, the phone not going to draw more current than it needs.

Jun 26, 2023 at 3:23 PM Post #784 of 1,494
It seems strange to me that different smartphones behave differently, but I hope there are other contributions to understand the behavior of this adapter.

Jun 26, 2023 at 3:39 PM Post #785 of 1,494
Exactly, and as I already replied to Polky in RU7 thread, I just did a test with S22 and TC28CPro using Anker Nano II 30W iq charger, and when it was getting closer to 100% the current dropped (I was monitoring it with usb-c in-line voltage/current monitor). The charger path is sourcing the current, the smartphone is sinking the current through its power management, the phone not going to draw more current than it needs.

Perhaps the mistake (which we all make) of calling them usb chargers and not usb power supply (which should be the correct name with which to call these devices) creates confusion in those who are not electronic engineers or electronic technicians.

Jun 26, 2023 at 3:54 PM Post #787 of 1,494
Bluestorn1992 any more news on the new firmware? Thanks 👍
So tomorrow as soon as it arrives I'll update it immediately with the latest update...

Jun 26, 2023 at 4:39 PM Post #790 of 1,494
On the W1, it seems to me that the most used and appreciated filter was the fast, is it the same for the W4? Thank you.

Jun 27, 2023 at 3:30 AM Post #794 of 1,494
It's the LP WP2 .
Do you know if there is a way to check the genuineness of the received WP1/WP2 cable? Thank you.

Jun 27, 2023 at 4:17 AM Post #795 of 1,494
Do you know if there is a way to check the genuineness of the received WP1/WP2 cable? Thank you.
By buying from Jaben in Singapore?
The cable I bought from them is of very good quality and its great flexibility is a plus compared with those supplied with the W4 for everyday use.
Listening improvement not noticeable to my ears

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back