Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital Music Player, Available Soon!
Jun 10, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #1,190 of 1,603
Hey everyone, i finally recieved my L3 today!! :smiley:
I will test it the next days with my PM-3 and tell yall what i think.

Just one question, i want to buy a new microSD card the next days.
Danny somewhere said it supports up to 128GB, but i think someone said it also takes 256GB.
What are you using? I would like to get the biggest possible size :)

Jun 10, 2016 at 2:28 PM Post #1,191 of 1,603
  Hmm, it is roughly 7~8 hours for balanced ouput and 9 hours SE ended for me.

I guess it also depends on the volume level you use?

30 Balance, 35 SE for me though.

Hey everyone, i finally recieved my L3 today!! :smiley:
I will test it the next days with my PM-3 and tell yall what i think.

Just one question, i want to buy a new microSD card the next days.
Danny somewhere said it supports up to 128GB, but i think someone said it also takes 256GB.
What are you using? I would like to get the biggest possible size :)

Great to hear that! Hope you enjoy it.
Some tips for you 128GB can be use but you would need to format it to Fat32 for it to work (usually 64-128gb will be in ex fat format).

Jun 10, 2016 at 2:38 PM Post #1,194 of 1,603
Thanks, i read that FAT32 is necessary, was discussed earlier i think :)

Anyone using a 200GB card?

Just friendly reminder :D So far I don't have 128 or 200gb. So I would let other L3 user to answer that! 
rolleyes.gif

Jun 10, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #1,198 of 1,603
Holy Molly, why do you have to do this? Isn't that the Fidue Sirius?!

Your eyes aren't lying and it is indeed the Sirius, and it works great out of the L3's balanced output.

Imvho, the L3's balanced output is anyway a bit better than its single-ended, giving a slightly more open soundstage presentation and more arid bass response. Not a night and day difference, but noticeable despite volume-matching to compensate for the gain in volume (keep in mind that I am however still speaking about rather small differences as there is no "worlds" or "night and day" difference between most modern audio source gear).

That's not to be generalised of course, but in case of the L3, I feel like the balanced output is a little superior to the single-ended. With my Audeze-LCD-X, I made the same observations.

Jun 10, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #1,199 of 1,603

Your eyes aren't lying and it is indeed the Sirius, and it works great out of the L3's balanced output.

Imvho, the L3's balanced output is anyway a bit better than its single-ended, giving a slightly more open soundstage presentation and more arid bass response. Not a night and day difference, but noticeable despite volume-matching to compensate for the gain in volume (keep in mind that I am however still speaking about rather small differences as there is no "worlds" or "night and day" difference between most modern audio source gear).

That's not to be generalised of course, but in case of the L3, I feel like the balanced output is a little superior to the single-ended. With my Audeze-LCD-X, I made the same observations.

Yea, that's why I'm using it balance all the time.
Soo
Well I kinda feel the way was a joke Sirius (Serious). But they actually implemented. 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back