Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital Music Player, Available Soon!
May 15, 2016 at 12:42 AM Post #992 of 1,603
  Of course i did. USB would detect as storage. But not usb dac.

Double check your settings mate - Settings button > Advanced > USB connection mode > USB Audio

If MSC is chosen, then its in storage mode.

If you have the settings right and its not being recognised as DAC, but is being recognised in storage - then you have a faulty unit.

May 15, 2016 at 1:59 AM Post #993 of 1,603

Double check your settings mate - Settings button > Advanced > USB connection mode > USB Audio

If MSC is chosen, then its in storage mode.

If you have the settings right and its not being recognised as DAC, but is being recognised in storage - then you have a faulty unit.

Nope, i change it to usb audio. I'm pretty sure of it.

Edit: I seems to get it working now. It won't detect it in my 3 of my USB 3 port. It only works on the USB 2 though.
Thanks guys! Sorry for the fuss though :S 

May 15, 2016 at 3:31 AM Post #994 of 1,603
Nope, i change it to usb audio. I'm pretty sure of it.

Edit: I seems to get it working now. It won't detect it in my 3 of my USB 3 port. It only works on the USB 2 though.

Thanks guys! Sorry for the fuss though :S 

It is a little erratic on my usb3 port on my laptop. Sometimes i find it fails to recognise the device on my usb3 port but after a reboot or going into a deep sleep and wake up cycle, it magically works again.

May 15, 2016 at 8:09 PM Post #999 of 1,603
  L3's USB DAC is not compatible with USB 3.0 at the moment.

I see..I wonder does you guy's L3 Volume knob can be turn without any choppiness? Mines feel like it is grinding something against it..
confused.gif

May 15, 2016 at 9:28 PM Post #1,002 of 1,603
I feel like I'm grinding walnut whenever I adjust the volume.. ಠ_ಠ

It does't feel hard but it feels not smooth as those Fiio E18's smoothness.

Mine felt wonky until I straightened it out a bit. Now it's better. Still, I shouldn't have to straighten it out in the first place...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back