Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital Music Player, Available Soon!
Apr 4, 2016 at 8:16 PM Post #601 of 1,603
Check out the first page of the L5pro thread on how to change the language. My L3 actually was set to English.

I am going on a 2 week trip to San Francisco and the L3 And N5 will be joining me as DAPs

Did it Thanks!!

Apr 4, 2016 at 8:17 PM Post #602 of 1,603

Hmm, let me try to post some picture instruction later tonight for you.

You got your unit from the crowdfunding?

I did it so thanks anyway.

Apr 4, 2016 at 8:18 PM Post #603 of 1,603

Did you get shipping info or did it just show up? 

Just showed up. I hadn't expected it. Sorry to all those who have been waiting more eagerly than me.

Apr 4, 2016 at 8:35 PM Post #605 of 1,603

Just showed up. I hadn't expected it. Sorry to all those who have been waiting more eagerly than me.

Dam XD Please show us more pics of it once you receive it!
biggrin.gif

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:02 PM Post #606 of 1,603
  Hi. I just received my player but the UI is in ? Chinese? Help. Is there an owner's manual?

Thanks.

At the top, you have 3 icons, tap the one on right corresponding to Setup:

Then, click on the selection all the way at the bottom - that one will correspond to Advanced.

In the next screen, click on the 2nd selection with "A" in the square - that is your Language selection.  English will be second choice in there.

Have fun!

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:22 PM Post #607 of 1,603

At the top, you have 3 icons, tap the one on right corresponding to Setup:

Then, click on the selection all the way at the bottom - that one will correspond to Advanced.

In the next screen, click on the 2nd selection with "A" in the square - that is your Language selection.  English will be second choice in there.

Have fun!

Thanks!

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:57 PM Post #611 of 1,603
My picture was taken with pre-production demo unit which I received with brown leather case.  Production units and those arriving from IGG will have blue.  Trust me, the blue one looks and feels awesome!

Apr 4, 2016 at 10:21 PM Post #615 of 1,603
Also, for the people who are using a microSD card larger than 32GB, you need to format the card to FAT32(a simple google should show you instruction) in order for L3 to recognize it.

PS. We should probably make an user thread to keep track of guides and firmware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back