Luxman P-750u headphone amp
Mar 2, 2023 at 5:56 AM Post #125 of 180
What could the alternative be if they can no longer be found or no new version will come out.
I would have liked to stay with Luxman as the rest is also Luxman.
I do know a Simaudio Moon 430ha D3 for sale, but whether it is just as good and will fit with the rest of Luxman, of course, I don't know.

Mar 2, 2023 at 6:06 AM Post #126 of 180
I don't know honestly. I had quite a few SS amps but they didn't compare IMO. So I'm either keeping this one or upgrading to the new model if they make one.
For the rest I'm more interested in tube amps. I had a few very nice ones.
I also have a full Luxman set like you but on my desktop I have a nice Schiit stack as well.

Mar 6, 2023 at 12:06 AM Post #129 of 180
Quite a nice set and big speakers!
I use a Roon Nucleus to stream to Lumin U2 Mini, from there to DA-06 to L-509X, P-750u and SQ-N150 (used for phones with both front and speaker outputs).
My speakers are B&W 702 Signature.
So you use the lumin u2 mini strictly as a player and your nucleus as a server? Just trying to understand.

Mar 6, 2023 at 1:18 AM Post #131 of 180
Nucleus is strictly sever indeed, Lumin only streams. Takes music in via network, puts it out via USB to DAC.
This is prob one of the best bang for buck server/player set ups out there, specifically your choices too. Solid.

How do you connect the nucleus to lumin?

Ive actually had both products!

Mar 6, 2023 at 3:57 AM Post #133 of 180
Nucleus isn’t connected directly to Lumin. Both are connected to the network.
Oh wow, that is very very very cool. So if you used the lumin mini by itself, it can still act as a stand alone server/player correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back