LTA VELO - Headphone Amp / Preamp
Apr 1, 2024 at 7:51 PM Post #33 of 40
I preordered in November, so I gotta think mine should ship pretty close to first. And I haven't heard anything yet, so I'm guessing more delays unfortunately...

Apr 8, 2024 at 8:59 PM Post #34 of 40
From the LTA website:

Pre-Order Production Status: Velo production will begin once we receive final production components and case parts from our suppliers. We will begin full production the week of April 8th, with pre-orders shipping in the order they were received.

Fingers crossed things start moving soon!

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:47 AM Post #38 of 40
I think one of the more significant differences with the MZ3 is the absence of gain adjustment. Having said that, LTA has maintained its suitability with low impedance, high sensitivity headphones such as Grados and some IEMs even with stock tubes (12au7 tubes can be used to achieve lower gain alternatively). That's more than enough for me. For the asking price it's an acceptable compromise and the option to have the LPS later on gets this within my reach. Just waiting for initial feedback for the first owners which should come soon.

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:26 PM Post #39 of 40
I think one of the more significant differences with the MZ3 is the absence of gain adjustment. Having said that, LTA has maintained its suitability with low impedance, high sensitivity headphones such as Grados and some IEMs even with stock tubes (12au7 tubes can be used to achieve lower gain alternatively). That's more than enough for me. For the asking price it's an acceptable compromise and the option to have the LPS later on gets this within my reach. Just waiting for initial feedback for the first owners which should come soon.
Im with ya. Because in that price range I'm looking at the kenzie, and this amp

Apr 29, 2024 at 3:28 PM Post #40 of 40
LTA site updated today:

"Pre-Order Production Status: Now shipping! New orders ship in 3-4 weeks."

I have no idea where I am in the queue but this is very good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back