Lotoo PAW S2 USB DAC AMP 150 mW@32 ohm 4.4 , MQA - New Firmware released 26 January 2.0.0.5 link added first post.
Sep 17, 2021 at 8:49 PM Post #31 of 443
Changing the cable and even adding a firite choke made no difference on my S1 and iPhone. There was definitely a lack of shielding on the S1 itself.
Not discounting your experience but I have had little to no EMI issues with my S1 and iPhone X. My FiiO Q2 and Q3 is a whole 'nother matter.

Sep 19, 2021 at 3:44 PM Post #36 of 443
I love the S1 and the W2 and probably I will end up getting the S2 also.
I like Lotoo and they provide quite regularly firmware updates.
I also love the W2 but the belt clip and able to skip forward and backward and pause tracks is a interesting feature. I don’t use the W2 outside house so it might be useful with a phone source. Phone in pocket and S2 clipped to belt does sounds interesting.

Sep 19, 2021 at 8:30 PM Post #37 of 443
Lu88

Thanks for posting the Pre-Order info!
Have been looking from time to time at Musicteck to see if a Pre-Order was announced, and missed checking yesterday so was good to see your post!

Have placed a pre-order
The Line Out feature really is what I'm after, and knowing it will have similar sound characteristics to the S1 I already own
Want the Line Out feature so I can pipe source content from my PC or Phone to my Cayin C9
I love the Lotoo Sound Signature (own a PAW 6000 and a PAW S1) and its even better using Line Out/Pre-Amp mode from my PAW 6K, but wanted an easier way to have a cabled Line Out from my computer or Phone without have to go to another standalone DAC device.
The S2 will fill the bill perfectly

Thanks again for posting the pre-order info!

Sep 20, 2021 at 6:46 AM Post #40 of 443
Hi dgjl,
Thanks for your response, I know it’s not released yet but the previous preorder announcements are not from U.K. based dealers. Want to buy domestically if I can and not have it ship internationally.

Sep 20, 2021 at 4:33 PM Post #42 of 443
Lotoo PAW S2 pre-orders are live @MusicTeck! Estimated shipping date: Early October

01.jpg

Lotoo PAW S2 pre-orders are live @MusicTeck!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    864.8 KB · Views: 0
MusicTeck Stay updated on MusicTeck at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MusicTeckStore https://www.musicteck.com/ info@musicteck.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back