Looking for the best sounding player
Jan 5, 2010 at 1:14 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_tumiwa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hifiman 801 can be considered for the best sounding player(at least on sheet spec), but your title of this thread and your post is different, in your post , u search for bass player

Yes at the sheet spec, it is the best SOUND player. To be frankly It is the most expensive DAP player.

Jan 5, 2010 at 1:32 AM Post #19 of 19
In fact, there is no so called the best players. If you have only 3 players, or serious comparing to limited players, you can say some specify player is the best among XXXXXs.

To my experience, HIFIMAN, T51, Zune, Sony X, iphone 3G , Cowon D 2 are the same league, it is hard to tell which one is the best. if you must say which one of them is best, you can really say one depend on the specification sheets. But it is unfair to make such a judgement. T51 has 5 cores ( including two DAC chips), but the price of it is only 1/5 of hifiman which has only one DAC chip. Don't get my wrong, I am not saying T51 is the best one, it have no any essential difference with the cheap Sansa Clip in term of sound quality.

Even Sansa clip can be the best one among any DAPs.( best DAP in 2009 on ABI website).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back