Looking for sub $100 IEM's, mainly Hip-Hop.
Apr 6, 2011 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

macmiller83

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, I'm just getting into the whole audio thing, I've always used skull candies.  I don't want to spend more then $100 because I'm going to get some headphones this summer. I listen to rap so bass would be nice.  You'll probably laugh, but if possible is there anything good at Best Buy for this much since I have gift cards there?

Apr 6, 2011 at 8:24 PM Post #2 of 11
I listen to quite a bit of hip hop too. I haven't heard anything better than the Atrios. They're more than 100, but if you can find them used for less than 100 they're very good. Haven't heard anything that beats it on the super low bass.

The other headphones I would recommend that I have experience with are the thinksound ts02 or the hippo vb. Between the two I would take the thinksound anyday, overall a more natural sounding headphone. The hippo vb is good if you only care about bass. Shure se215 might be good too, but I havent heard it. Might come up on bestbuy too if you wait.

May 17, 2011 at 1:52 AM Post #11 of 11
Good call on the Turbines.  Nice headphone for hip hop.

I'm also going to start pimping the JVC FX67 for hip hop...fantastic budget IEM at $20 if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back