1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for some high quality bass heavy CIEMs.

1. Rewkie
    I have MG7s and i LOVE them! But the birthday is coming around pretty quick! (in a few months,but i wanted to know how long it takes to get the mold/get the mold to the company...) So i would like someone to suggest some CIEMs with bass that will satisfy me i would much appreciate it! 

Things i want in my CIEMs...

1:Detachable cable.

2:bass quantity that rivals my MG7s. I will likely be using a digizoid either way...

3:Under about 1k USD. (i can go a little further,but i would like to keep it around there.)

4:A gold plated audio jack. (i wanted it to be detachable,but i still dont want my stock cable to go out too fast.)

5:Good highs,not fatiguing.

I guess that's about it! [​IMG]

2. Rewkie
    Bump

3. AmberOzL
    JH 16 pro or Heir Audio 8A are the first things came to my mind. I would prefer 8A honestly but it is up to you, search, read a lot then decide what to get.

4. Ivabign
    I had some of the above requirements as well when I went looking for CIEM's - great bass but smooth treble with no loss of detail - I am waiting on a set of 8A's (and 4A's) - They have had my impressions since 5/20, so I am getting close!

5. Rewkie
    ehh,i,ll probably go for the 8.As. Might look into some full sizes though... I have a few moths to think on it anyway.